Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
hello
smile.gif

the game asks me also to download an upgrade to play online. What kind of update it is? its dangerous for my wii hacked with wikkey 1 ?..please explain me

azureookami

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Masterpaul said:
Guys I cant get the thing to work... any others with this issue in wiikey fusion?
lol, im not expert on hardmod, but all i know its that you need to update to the lalest ios needed, use softmod instead, you could brick in some way your wii, if it detects the chip.
... other thing what ios uses? you can update your ios with dop-mii.
yaywii.gif

azureookami

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
estimated time to NTSC U apear online is: 5-9 hours. so stay sharp... or make yar bets... oh i cant wait... wait, its going to be the normal version or the one with the golden armor... or is it going to be promo code like the last one?
glare.gif
unsure.gif

gbasource

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The updates perfectly safe. I did the update and all it did was create a save file. It does not update the wii. Anyone know how to stop the headset from constantly being muted? Its turned on in the options but still shows as muted.

brianjr1988

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
steelcityhacker.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Canada
gbasource said:
The updates perfectly safe. I did the update and all it did was create a save file. It does not update the wii. Anyone know how to stop the headset from constantly being muted? Its turned on in the options but still shows as muted.

well its messed up cause if u add someone and they come into lobby mic turns on, lol but once in game turns off tho the contact i had kept being on other team. i dont see it cause of it being pal. but never know

Pattonfiend67

You're F'ng Out!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
played for about 5 hours, and i have to say, the controls are fucking terrible, even worse than the first... the GAME itself is better than the first though...​

Brannon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
What kind of button layouts are people using? The standard set just doesn't feel right for me, so I would be happy to hear some custom sets people are using. The sprint/crouch together in one button is a weird thing also, but I guess I will get used to it.

Brannon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Masterpaul said:
Is there a way of downloading fast with jdownloader? like making it download multiple downloads at once?
Some of the file sharing sites let's you do this without premium like zshare. Choose all and force download. Best option is to get it from many different sites at the same time with interchangeable links. I prefer Miipony over Jdownloader.

DarkShadow96

LA96£
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
florian said:
hello
smile.gif

the game asks me also to download an upgrade to play online. What kind of update it is? its dangerous for my wii hacked with wikkey 1 ?..please explain me

It's a patch. It's like COD BO that had patches.

azureookami said:
QUOTE(tlyee61 @ Apr 18 2011, 08:42 PM) is there multiplayer campaign?
if so how many players?

well in a review i saw something similar, like a simulation mode or something... wait, i remember they announced a co=op campgain.. can any one confirm this?
I think you are talking about escalation mode. Can anyone confirm if it's a local mode only?

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Nintendo is really corageous to launch its only acceptable title of first semester on the same day of Portal 2/Mortal Kombat.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5