Wii #2569 - Conduit 2 (Europe)

luminalace

Trophies
XP
Country
Seriously If you love Call of Duty Black Ops like 20+ million other people do, then you are unlikely to find a COD beater on any console.

I love Black Ops and yes this game isn't as good in my opinion but that's doesn't mean it's not worth ago...especially considering most people here are getting it free! We deserve a shooter that is good and unlike Call of Duty and we got it!

Masterpaul

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
My First Impressions As promised:

Graphics:

Beats anything else on wii, nice impressive art direction, seams to be inspired by many other games though (metroid prime, halo etc).Wide open stunning environments. Atlantis is WOW. Every single texture is detailed, you can walk up close to the texture and its still detailed (amazing).

However I wish they used some kind of shader on the plant's leafs, to make them look more organic.

Level Design:

Pretty Good. BUT in the third mission at the beggining, its a downslope mountain, and its terribly designed (oh well)

AI:

Cant comment on this since im playing on guarded mode.

Gunplay:
Fun fun fun, large variety of guns. Awsome!

Story

Starts of ok - need more time.

Downsides

The dry look of plants (they could had added a shader to those)
Characters talking and behaving look littery crap, they need better animation, for behaving more naturaly
Every character accountered or heard so hard seem arogent and well... nevermind. Its probably to do with the script and voice acting.

Predicted Single player Verdict:

8.0-8.8/10

huangjs

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
brianjr1988 said:
3825-8857-6513

Just pm me that u added me or post here wanna know if I can get the req or not

I just added you.
My Friend Code is 0089-2737-1150
which is also welcome to be added.

I-Fatman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am DLing now. I liked the first game so I hope this is just as good or (just to make me happy) better. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Did you pee in the water