Wii #2383 - Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer (USA)

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bladexdsl said:
their making games of god damn 40 year old cartoons now?!

They made a Grease video game like this year. You better fucking believe it... Unfortunately.

I always remember the Santa Claus cartoon or whatever it was by the same people. I think that's more of a classic.

But if you really want a "classic" Christmas movie then you watch the original A Christmas Carol.

As for a Christmas game, you don't. Just play Left 4 Dead or something and try to imagine them wearing Santa hats.

highanimalhouse

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HOaVHP-QCU

Here's a trailer for the game and....I have to say I'm disappointed by the looks of it. A mini-game collection with characters from the cartoon.

I would have loved for it to be a stop-motion game with quests and you collect toys, gold, and the snowman's teeth a la Diablo.

Diablo for kids on the Wii. Seriously, that's what we need.

Raiser

I am mad scientist.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
yuyuyup said:
It's a classic if you remember it as a classic, but I remember it as a hokey piece of shit
Made my day.

Yeah it looks.. "attractive with it's cuteness" at first, but then you see how.. bad it actually plays out.

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
Cheers to another example of what developers will do to make $$$ on Christmas. Its much better than a lump of coal.

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Canonbeat234 said:
Cheers to another example of what developers will do to make $$$ on Christmas. Its much better than a lump of coal.

Some of the reviews on Amazon say a lump of coal would have been better
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: don't mind me, just liking all of SDIO's posts, they deserve it for...