Wii #2360 - Worms Battle Islands (Europe)

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
No wonder Nintendo is the least eco-friendly gaming company
rofl.gif
They should have allowed Team 17 to put this on WiiWare, I mean, Mix Superstar is 47 MB! Surely they could have let them put this little game. They should also ditch that silly 40MB cap.

Bayliss79

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
after seeing the vid and the scrub size i think i'll pass too many good games out to be messing with this right now dk country returns should be out in the next few days too

Smirre

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bladexdsl said:
are you fucking kidding me? why the fuck did they waste a disc on this when it's only 55mb?!
wacko.gif

Team 17 answered on Facebook:
QUOTEBoxed games certainly aren't our focus, we're a digital developer/publisher these days and this decision was purely about the opportunity to best service the Wii audience, which we feel is still perhaps via boxed retail games rather than digital...

It was supposed to come on WiiWare but retail discs generate more sales and money... so they switched. It's a no brainer they should have put more content on disc. I don't care what but something to make it more acceptable.

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is this game actually any good? Is it using the same engine as the Worms Armageddon 2? I really don't like that engine, the physics and look is just too different.

Worms Armageddon on PC is still the best Worms game.

Erdnaxela

Trophies
XP
Country
France
shaunj66 said:
Is this game actually any good? Is it using the same engine as the Worms Armageddon 2? I really don't like that engine, the physics and look is just too different.

Worms Armageddon on PC is still the best Worms game.
Yeah it's a good game but not as fun as Armageddon.

RexNebular

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It defaults to wiimote on the side but you can change it to motion controlled or wiimote+nunchuck if you really want to.

It has some weapons that aren't in any other 2D Worms game like Flare and EMP grenade. It has a trampoline object. It has masks and backpacks and other purely cosmetic options. Worms Armageddon and Hedgewars have more weapons and are better in almost every way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!