XP
Country
United States
stingray1059 said:
lego just dance?
Agreed. Lame.

just dance featuring sonic and mario?
...Somehow less lame.

Boy, this franchise disgusts me. It's simple, dull, has an unprecedented lack of actual gameplay, and yet it sells like hot cakes.
ohnoes.png

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nathan poopyhead Likes This.

Seriously a kids version of a game that isn't that good? Doesn't bode well for quality.

CortalRage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The just dance series is fun to play with a group of friends (expecially the african tribal dances) But a kids one is too much. Now Mario/Sonic, that would be fun ^^

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cant imagine most gamers here at gbatemp having interest in a game such as this, so the funny remarks and criticism are expected, and a welcome laugh. However, despite the shallow gameplay of the Just Dance series, I have seen many people have fun playing this game. If a game like this can make people laugh and have fun, then I have no problem with it, I can just ignore it (recommended).

When you factor children into this game, chances are they'll have a blast, and any parents would be thankful for a game that pleases their kids. This game is obviously not for gamers, but I feel its existence is justified. Now I'm off to try it out
grog.gif

guinness

Trophies
XP
Country
I agree with dsfanatic5, except that I won't be ignoring this, I'll be getting it for my kids. I would imagine there are a number of members on here who also have children. Not all Wii users are hardcore gamers. I've been playing games since before many people on here were born, and would choose a game of Pitfall 2, Wonderboy or Galaxians over Call of Duty any day.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
guinness said:
I agree with dsfanatic5, except that I won't be ignoring this, I'll be getting it for my kids. I would imagine there are a number of members on here who also have children. Not all Wii users are hardcore gamers. I've been playing games since before many people on here were born, and would choose a game of Pitfall 2, Wonderboy or Galaxians over Call of Duty any day.

Any good gaming enthusiast/parent would make sure their kids steer well clear of this crap and give them a game that's both fun and actually good, like Super Mario Galaxy or something of the sort.

stingray1059

Trophies
XP
Country
geoflcl said:
Boy, this franchise disgusts me. It's simple, dull, has an unprecedented lack of actual gameplay, and yet it sells like hot cakes.
ohnoes.png

yeah, i cant believe that "just dance" sold millions of copies compared to the DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION series.
i guess DDR is outdated.

HAPPY DANCE COLLECTION (jap) is more fun than this game.

lonegreyride

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wow, some people must have so much free time. Crappy games come out day after day after day for the Wii, yet people on here still comment on each and every single one. I'm starting to think some of you don't actually play games, you just come here to say the word "shovelware" or comment on zoo, etc still releasing games. Seriously, there are people who don't mind playing crappy games as long as they have fun. I know this may come as quite a shock to your ego(s), but not every game released for the Wii is made with you specifically in mind. If you really want absolutely nothing but "gamers" games, then you should probably find another console.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.