Wii #2305 - James Bond 007: Goldeneye (USA)

Sashinco

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
lizard81288 said:
is there an option to adjust the sensitivity for the motion sensing?

What do u mean exactly? If it's about the sensibility when u move or aim, yeah, there is if I recall. but "motion", if u refer at the wiimote configuration play, I don't know. Bet it's the same...

Raiser

I am mad scientist.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Gah, are there any offline multiplayer bots? I was looking forward to it after the speculation and considering how I don't have Wifi access...

DjFIL

Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
Just got a chance to play through the first level and one round of multiplayer.

First impression the game is very good. Probably some of the best graphics on the Wii. I find the aiming is more precise on COD:MWR. Especially since you can change aiming/turning the dead zone, and it'll keep turning if you move your wiimote off screen until you re-center. Online... not sure if it was my server, but it was quite sluggish. Will try again later. Overall appears to be very good quality, can't believe it's Wii exclusive.

shadowsfm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just beat the retail game on easy, took 8 and a half hours. end boss was epic. jungle level is my favorite, it was beautiful

Pattonfiend67

You're F'ng Out!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DjFIL said:
Just got a chance to play through the first level and one round of multiplayer.

First impression the game is very good. Probably some of the best graphics on the Wii. I find the aiming is more precise on COD:MWR. Especially since you can change aiming/turning the dead zone, and it'll keep turning if you move your wiimote off screen until you re-center. Online... not sure if it was my server, but it was quite sluggish. Will try again later. Overall appears to be very good quality, can't believe it's Wii exclusive.
DjFIL said:
set the control/sensitivity to Expert 3. you won't be disappointed...

shadowsfm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
playing team conflict sucks because of the lag. black box is much funner and runs better. i had a good time until the system froze while loading. i'm level 6. i gave up on wii mote and nunchuck after beating the game and got frustrated in multiplayer, so i switched to classic controller. its easier to control but feels sluggish in movement speed and turning speed. cant turn turning speed up too high or i end up over aiming
frown.gif

so far i like singleplayer better

Bowler67

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone else been experiencing slight graphical glitches? For instance, on the very first level, the Dam, after you take out those people and then continue to get into the truck, the truck isn't even loaded. All I see is the door of the truck. It's like it is AP or something. I have tried the scrubbed and the full non-scrubbed version of the game, burnt at x4 and still the same glitch.

Same goes for another thing, in the screen settings when you adjust the brightness, at the bottom is says, "Adjust the brightness until you see the logo" or something or other, and the logo is nowhere to be found. It's just a black box with the other colored blocks around it. Could this be some sort of AP? Or just bad game programming?

shadowsfm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have the retail and cant see the logo ether at highest brightness, think my tv is going bad because high bright is normal and comfortable. only graphic glitch i get is grainy when things get very bright, like exposions (intended?) and frame rate studder. other then that its fine

eleison

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Twin989 said:
anybody else experiencing huge framerate drops when playing online?

Same here. It's not really playable imo, because the stuttering makes it more luck then anything else. Wonder if the others have stable framerates and so, we have a loader/ios/cios problem or if they don't recognice it o.O.

Tested with cfg/uLoader/USBloader GX in diffrent combinations with 222,223,249,250 with either the base 38 or 56. But nothing seems to help, so i gues GE has the same problem as conduit, though GE is way more fun imo
smile.gif
It's a pitty :/

HrmlssMrv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Twin989 said:

It's gone from bad to worse for me. Played a little last night and had a little stutter but today it's just unplayable. Thought it might be a network issue at first but all other games seem to run fine.

mariosonic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Played 2 parts of Campaign,and one Online MP match so far.The game is different from the N64 Goldeneye,and uses the Call Of Duty engine,but still great.(I dont like COD But I like this.)

Anyway,i'll hop on Multiplayer some more in the next few days after I complete the campaign.

mariosonic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Twin989 said:
Nope.The oly problem I have is it frezes every once and a while for a few seconds in Campaign.(All the new games do that for me.Kirby's Epic Yarn,Metroid: Other M,Ect.

D

Deleted-188346

Twin989 said:
Yes. It's very frustrating, but oh well.
I can't seem to get a comfortable grip on the controls at all.

And they really killed the story and characters. I don't even know what the purpose of the helicopter (the Tiger, in the old game/movie) is at all.

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Puppy_Washer said:
Twin989 said:

And they really killed the story and characters. I don't even know what the purpose of the helicopter (the Tiger, in the old game/movie) is at all.

The helicopter function is the same as the old game/movie, be functional after an EMP pulse.

D

Deleted-188346

Yuan said:
Puppy_Washer said:
Twin989 said:

The helicopter function is the same as the old game/movie, be functional after an EMP pulse.
Yeah, but:

The Russian Military choppers already have the technology to be protected against EMP pulses. What makes the Tiger so special?

In the movie, the only purpose of the Tiger was for Xena and Ouromov to escape from the Siberia satellite dish without being detected or harmed by the Goldeneye EMP pulse. After that, they have no need for the Tiger, so they use it to attempt to kill Bond.

The Tiger isn't even present at the Siberia satellite dish in this game. So what do they use it for?

Also, all the characters aside from Bond look like generic Half Life 2 citizen models.
The only thing that saves this game is the level design, the stealth, and the cool quick-time events.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/gnXkwfS got this because it shows v draws also