Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
Game works great for me. Love it! My sisters fight over it though....maybe part of the problem is I don't let them play together. Me and #1, or me and #2. Cause whenever it's on I wanna play! I think I have a trimmed ISO. I'm on 4.2 (thanks to a backup I made through bootmii!) and CFG v60. I recently installed 249 and 222....hope that helps at all.

mmsteelers

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game works great on usb, but I would avoid burning it to a disk. It will work on a disc, but you will experience annoying lag occasionally. I use the latest cioses and loaders, but it still has occasional lag on disc.

phoresis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Urgh, installed the update with the game and now homebrew channel is gone. What do I use to get it back? My wii's chipped with a d2pro so I originally installed it via a dvd.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is the first game I've pirated that contains an update (probably to 4.3U right?) I have 4.2U and Darkcorp 1.0 installed. What should I do to play this? Also, does anyone know the scrubbed file size for this?

Darksage098

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@DeMon Install priiloader or some other update blocker to your wii. Or you can use WiiBrickBlocker to take out the update partition from the iso.

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
shaunj66 said:
Completed this game yesterday. I feel like I've grown a vagina in the process but the game itself was pretty fun in the end.
rofl.gif

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Darksage098 said:
@DeMon Install priiloader or some other update blocker to your wii. Or you can use WiiBrickBlocker to take out the update partition from the iso.
I think I have priiloader installed already. Does that completely skip the update meaning I can still play the game? (I originally thought that it was just a shield in case you accidentally booted up a game with an update).

rip-it-up

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DeMoN said:
Darksage098 said:
I think I have priiloader installed already. Does that completely skip the update meaning I can still play the game? (I originally thought that it was just a shield in case you accidentally booted up a game with an update).
yeah priiloader skips the update, just make sure you have the hacks.ini on your sd card

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch