Wii #2255 - Kirby's Epic Yarn (USA)

nugundam0079

Prime Сasual Dating - Verified Women
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Aeladya said:
I got it to work in IMGBurn, I just turned off the verify feature and put it in Neogamma (I don't know what version). My sister is playing it now and being the guinea pig. It only has issues verifying, but it seems to work just fine. I just wanted to bring it with me to work to entertain the kid I watch, she's a casual gamer and loves Mario, but I am so sick of playing it (she literally kills me in multiplayer mode, on purpose...then she blames me when I die).
verifying?

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nugundam0079 said:
Aeladya said:
I got it to work in IMGBurn, I just turned off the verify feature and put it in Neogamma (I don't know what version). My sister is playing it now and being the guinea pig. It only has issues verifying, but it seems to work just fine. I just wanted to bring it with me to work to entertain the kid I watch, she's a casual gamer and loves Mario, but I am so sick of playing it (she literally kills me in multiplayer mode, on purpose...then she blames me when I die).
verifying?

It checks the disc afterward for errors I assume. The disc I had may have been bad before, but it does work.

CarbonX13

GBAtemp 台灣人
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
Well, no real point in me getting this, I'm fine with my Japanese edition with English. Great game nonetheless. Definitely on the easy side, but the visuals are purely amazing to say the least.

mariosonic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just completed this game.It was super short.Beat it in four hours.Allthough there are still other places to complete and collectibles.

Game was too easy and too cute looking though.But I know,it was made for kids.Still,great platformer.Not a kirby,but great game.

GolfDude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have tried to convert the save file, but it only dumps banner.dat and flf.dat and a bunch of unopenable .jpg files, and havent been able to find the game id in either of them in hex editors

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
mariosonic said:
Just completed this game.It was super short.Beat it in four hours.Allthough there are still other places to complete and collectibles.

Game was too easy and too cute looking though.But I know,it was made for kids.Still,great platformer.Not a kirby,but great game.

Nothing is ever "too cute"

Too easy, I agree. But why would you expect a Kirby game to be hard? It's about the fun, You want a hard game go back to the NES days :x

Anyway. I'm excited for the game. Looks amazing. Co-op outta be fun

Mikehoncho16

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aeladya said:
What are your settings on your Wii? I didnt have verify on, and Im having problems.

Cyndakiller

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
metroid4life14 said:
This. Is. Epic.

You just made the best reply I've ever seen.
yaywii.gif

CaptainDreadful

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am I the only one that's having trouble with the ISO? I've downloaded it twice, and I'm being asked change the ISO to a RAR, and then unpack the RAR to get the actual ISO. The kicker is when I try to unpack the actual ISO - It's password protected! Anyone else have the password, or has seen another dump of the game on Usenet?

MarcusRaven

HBC Theme Maker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anybody know how to get the Ice Cream shaped pickup in World 3, Level 3? (I think. Its whatever the cookie and cake themed level is, the one on the base of the cake.) I can get to the chest, but to get there I have to take that one warp hole that drops me right onto a digger transformation. I tried with two players, thinking that one could transform and the other could open the chest. Didn't work, cause both of us transformed. Anybody know how to get this one yet? I really want to complete the second floor of the apartments.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
ifish said:
mariosonic said:

Too easy, I agree. But why would you expect a Kirby game to be hard? It's about the fun, You want a hard game go back to the NES days :x

It isn't super easy if you have OCD with the beads like me >:.

mariosonic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Goli said:
ifish said:
mariosonic said:

Besides,I didnt expect it to be hard,but I expected it to be alittle harder than it is.This one is like the easiest Kirby game ever.

CJL18

Trophies
Website
www.2shared.com
XP
Country
United States
mariosonic said:
Goli said:
ifish said:
mariosonic said:

Besides,I didnt expect it to be hard,but I expected it to be alittle harder than it is.This one is like the easiest Kirby game ever.

i do agree it is very easy, but playing on 2players is some of the best fun i have had on a videogame in a long time

Mikehoncho16

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mikehoncho16 said:
NeoGamma R9 b45
cIOS56rev20 slot 249
burned with IMGburn at 4x speed.

I get DVD Err(1884)
And at the end of loading it comes up with
Most likely no DVD-Rs possible :-(

What am I doing wrong? And please dont say anything like "HO HO, JUST GO BAI A HDD LULZ!"
Posted this earlier, wondering if someone could help me solve my problem please. Any help is appreciated.

darkspirit456

Trophies
Website
dsmadness.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
Aeladya said:
Hmmm IMGBurn fails to verify/burn correctly at 4x speed. Ah well, I honestly didn't really care about this game, but my sister did. I guess I'll just wait to get a USB device...that's gonna cost me $100+, that's as cheap as they sell them at Fry's and I'm on a Best Buy strike.
I just bought a Western Digital 120GB External HD from newegg for $30+tax ^.^ So cheap
biggrin.gif
still waiting for it so happy lol!

I suggest you to buy one too, instead of a $20+ USB for wii game"s"

mariosonic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Schlupi said:
I will be playing this game soon. I am hoping it will be fun.
happy.gif

Hearing it is easy is no surprise to me -- most Kirby games are. Super Star & Super Star Ultra are the only ones that provided any real challenge.
True.Wich is why those are my favorite Kirby games.Allthough this one is easy,I cant say it's bad.

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
mariosonic said:
Schlupi said:
I will be playing this game soon. I am hoping it will be fun.
happy.gif

Hearing it is easy is no surprise to me -- most Kirby games are. Super Star & Super Star Ultra are the only ones that provided any real challenge.
True.Wich is why those are my favorite Kirby games.Allthough this one is easy,I cant say it's bad.

Yeah. those are my favorites too.
happy.gif

So far Epic Yarn has been fun. I like the cutesy graphics and chill music.
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9kE3Env_2AY?si=Bs6lUZ0ZIlqmYaGT