Wii #2203 - Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock (Europe)

codeseven

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So can anyone confirm they have this playing on an NTSC console? And by DVD or HD? What CIOS/IOS used?

I can't seem to get it going via USB Loader GX, nor uLoader, on 4.0

Blastoise

Trophies
XP
Country
codeseven said:
So can anyone confirm they have this playing on an NTSC console? And by DVD or HD? What CIOS/IOS used?

Have you tried changing the settings to accommodate for the fact its in PAL

codeseven

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blastoise said:
codeseven said:

Have you tried changing the settings to accommodate for the fact its in PAL

Is that for when booting off of DVD or HD? And is that a configuration in the USB Loader of choice?

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got it to work using WiiFlow USB Loader on a NTSC Wii

Settings:
Force Video Mode: NTSC
Error 002 Fix: On
IOS: 222 (Hermes 38/37 merge in my case)

It works just fine
smile.gif

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
also going wait for nstc so i can check out the music store damn it i was getting my ps3 again. casue mine was broken. but now this came out.

Blastoise

Trophies
XP
Country
mariosonic said:
Cant wait to play this though,if it fits on a DVD5..Sudden Death is just kick-ass.Then again,so is Megadeth.
I can confirm that it does fit on a DVD 5. Check the NFO, in the source section it says DVD 5.

And also I agree, Megadeth is one of my favourite bands. Seeing them in December, cannot wait!

mariosonic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Blastoise said:
mariosonic said:
Cant wait to play this though,if it fits on a DVD5..Sudden Death is just kick-ass.Then again,so is Megadeth.
I can confirm that it does fit on a DVD 5. Check the NFO, in the source section it says DVD 5.

And also I agree, Megadeth is one of my favourite bands. Seeing them in December, cannot wait!
Sweating Bullets was like the only reason I got GH5.xD

However,there are alot of awesome songs on this one.Didnt really like GH5 that much.Features were awesome,setlist wasnt the best..Only liked about 10 songs.

Blastoise

Trophies
XP
Country
mariosonic said:
Blastoise said:
mariosonic said:

However,there are alot of awesome songs on this one.Didnt really like GH5 that much.Features were awesome,setlist wasnt the best..Only liked about 10 songs.

Yeah, agreed. It would have been a lot better if you could import Guitar Hero Metallica and Guitar Hero Van Halen into it. I bought it and got bored with it within a month or so. Really dont play it much anymore. I really only play Guitar Hero Smash Hits, Metallica and Van Halen these days. But this one has a fantastic setlist, some of my favourite songs on there. Can't wait to play it!

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
waidmanns heil fucking rocks. im glad that is in there. other than that bland playlist. they of course fucked NIN Wish on drums. play it on hard and you'll see what i mean.

Hax Mega

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Using the newest version of WiiFlow. IOS 222 just gives me a black screen when trying to boot. IOS 223 lets me go into the game, but crashes if I try to calibrate it.

EDIT: I just had it crash when I failed a song. It also crashed once after the Wii safety screen.

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Hax - Are you using Herme's latest launcher cIOS with 38/37 merged? Latest Wiiflow Version?

I just played it on a NTSC wii, calibrated lag, failed a ton, beat a few, no locking/freezing whatsoever.

Hax Mega

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xuphor said:
@Hax - Are you using Herme's latest launcher cIOS with 38/37 merged? Latest Wiiflow Version?

I just played it on a NTSC wii, calibrated lag, failed a ton, beat a few, no locking/freezing whatsoever.

I am using the latest Wiiflow version, but uh... I'm not quite sure what you mean by Herme's latest launcher cios with a merge. Because, I don't know what that is... I doubt I'm using it lol.

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
mariosonic said:

These Megadeth songs are available as DLC, if you don't already know:
  • Peace Sells
  • Hangar 18
  • Symphony of Destruction
You can also export GH5 to transfer Sweating Bullets so in total, you'll have 7 Megadeth songs.
happy.gif

Blastoise

Trophies
XP
Country
Woohoo. Finished downloading. Just gotta finish this assignment off and then I know what im doing for the rest of the night...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqw6t28P9po