linkzeror2.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
LagunaCid said:
metroid4life14 said:
Looks like Soma Bringer for the Wii..
Looks like FF12 for the Wii

Final Fantasy 12 is much much much much.. and much bettere than this game.. (square enix rulez)

FF12 has amazing battlesystem - Xeno have similar.. but downgraded.. (not free roaming in battle, hp regeneration always o.O!!) LoL
FF12 has great texture for a 2006 game - Xeno in the 2010 has a poor and bad texture in everything.. (shame
hate2.gif
)

for not talk about the JUMP function in xenoblade o.O ridiculous.. creepy animation bad bad bad.. similar to a creepy platform game..
for the "walk" animation too.. too fast i dont like it u.U

The intro of the games seems like a n64 game.. (the 2 robot fight) omg i never see a bad graphics like this!!
-majora mask is much better (graphics)

the only thing very very cool is about the vast areas, very very long..
this is my opinion, it's another "little" rpg like tales of symphonia II.

Freudian Lemur

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Linkzeror2 said:
LagunaCid said:
metroid4life14 said:

Final Fantasy 12 is much much much much.. and much bettere than this game.. (square enix rulez)

FF12 has amazing battlesystem - Xeno have similar.. but downgraded.. (not free roaming in battle, hp regeneration always o.O!!) LoL
FF12 has great texture for a 2006 game - Xeno in the 2010 has a poor and bad texture in everything.. (shame
hate2.gif
)

for not talk about the JUMP function in xenoblade o.O ridiculous.. creepy animation bad bad bad.. similar to a creepy platform game..

The intro of the games seems like a n64 game.. (the 2 robot fight) omg i never see a bad graphics like this!!

Hahahahahahaha, hahahahahaaa. HAAAAAhahahahahahahaha-but seriously, no, your opinion is just wrong.

cubia59

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I reached the 25 hours mark, this game is splendid, the world is huge, the music is just awesome, gameplay can be easy at first (the first hours of the game), but bosses can be tricky sometimes, this is a must have!

makezione

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just played for 20min from the beginning and I got to say... WOW. Just wow. The first impression made me speechless. Top notch graphics for Wii game, battle mode is very nice (the small bit I understood) and the music is AMAZING O_O

FAN TRANSLATION PLZ!!!11 (unless NoA releases a date at E3)

omgitsmisha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Linkzeror2 said:
LagunaCid said:
metroid4life14 said:

hate2.gif
)

You couldn't be more wrong.

cubia59

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi guys, i've almost finished the game (i'm against the final boss, but i can't beat it, well it's just a matter of time, need more levels/better equipements.)

If you want to watch my playthrough (uncomplete since i had to cut it at the last battle) feel free to check it out.

My channel : http://fr.justin.tv/balmung59/videos (49 parts so far), however i'm on a break (moving on and i won't have any connection for a while so the last battle might come in like 2 months depending on my isp.)

Have fun playing and i'll see you all later.

PS: Xenoblade is so damn epic, you MUST play this game!

Take care yall!

silkyskeeter

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just got around to playing this game and all I have to say is "EPIC". Now if only Sega (or someone that cares to make it) would make a game that combines this game, Phantasy Star Online (excluding Universe because that game was awful), and aspects from popular MMOs, and that game would be the best game of all time (In my eyes).

Screw graphics, I dont mind that this game isnt graphicly up to date. Honestly I wish developers would stop trying to push for better and better graphics in their games and just use the whole disk for content instead of how they do it now where most of the disk is nothing but texture/normal/defuse maps, cosmetic polymeshes and useless CGI or model swapped ingame cut sequences. Dont get me wrong I like that the graphic capabilities are getting better but cmon when you care more about graphics than game stability or disk vacancy (games like Infinite Undiscovery, Last Remnant and Lost Odessay that suffer from multiple glitches and graphical slow down) something is seriously wrong.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: They probably burned the disks at too high a speed....