Wii #1938 - Guitar Hero: Van Halen (Europe)

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I understand why this game has got pretty low scores, but for me it must be one of the best music games out there, and I wasn't even a Van Halen fan until I played this game !
It's true nearly half of the songs aren't Van Halen, but those that are , are actually fantastic to hear and very funny and fulfilling to play!
Best charts in any GH/RB games IMO ............
I just love it !

another_waster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah the onstage visuals are great and they actually look like a proper band on stage whereas other games just look like four characters playing on stage

OmerMe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
Stupid question here:
There's not classic controller support in any GH\RB game, right? Don't own a guitar or any other insturment, don't plan on getting any soon (money! money! ) but I like rhythm games..

silkyskeeter

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I gave up on most games like this. Its the same game over and over again. They always promise crap on the box they never follow thru with. (they always name themselves after bands and then you play the game and majority of the songs have nothing to do with the name (GH Metallica, van halen, aerosmith....ect....all the same game)) You dont really simulate playing a guitar and it requires you always buy the controller to play it (talking only in regards to multiplatform play). Atleast with DDR you can play without the stupid mat (mind you I gave up on that game as well).

Edit: I have a guitar for 360....just seems wrong and stupid to have to buy another gimmic controller for Wii and ps3....and hell no to getting that new gimmic controller (aka the turntable, which I almost got when it came out)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Tt5J7AfCK6E?si=g4dGzOkhACLJAovM