Wii #1909 - Tatsunoko vs Capcom Ultimate All Stars (USA)

squall23

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Satangel said:
I kind of disliked SSBB, I couldn't be bothered to play it longer then 15 minutes. Would I like this then?
Probably not, but you never know....
Give it a try, it couldn't hurt since these games are nothing like SSBB.

wheresmymonkey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Working fine on PAL 4.0 with wiikey 2.

On the game itself. I wish they'd kept the animated stuff from the japanese version. Other than that it's pretty much the same great game. Not having to unlock viewtiful joe was a nice surprise too.

delta123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ganons said:
whats in the jap versions thats not in this?

minigame. you only get the one crap minigame in this one where as the japanese ones has one for each character. this one you only get the lost planet mecha minigame. and that was my least favourite one. best keep both versions. us for the fighing the jpn for the minigames.

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ganons said:
whats in the jap versions thats not in this?

one of the characters was removed from the jap ver, replaced by the new characters (zero, frank west e.t.c). the animated endings of the japanese ver were replaced by slideshow endings due to some licensing issues. also a fair bit of the sound track was replaced in the eng release.

ganons

Trophies
XP
Country
so no version is really superior except the online?
so all the endings are slideshow? they need to stop doing that 90's crap

silkyskeeter

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
I played Tekken, does that count too? Really enjoyed Tekken 3 back in the days.
Not even in the same league as Street Fighter.... Have you played Guilty Gear? Its more of a comparison. Or BlazeBlue (still need to try out that game)?

And to the person calling us pirates and the repliers confirming they are pirates......WE ARE NOT PIRATES.....Pirates make profit off copying and distributing copyrighted material. What we do is Share/Freeware NOTHING more NOTHING less. Thats why its not even illegal to download games. Calling us pirates would be like calling anyone that barrows a game and doesnt pay for the game a pirate, the ONLY differance is that we are doing it online and have a backup of that barrowing process.

qdog82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ludosan said:
I've tested the wifi mode yesterday and that was so laggy!I'm in France and i tried on worldwide,maybe should i wait for the european version or only play with friends...

I am from Hungary and i already played 26 matches online, and only 4-5 frrom them were laggy, the rest was super smooth, also on worldwide.

elmariachi

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Not a bad game, but I'd rather have a Wii release of Killer Instinct to play online
gbasp.gif

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
silkyskeeter said:
QUOTE said:
I played Tekken, does that count too? Really enjoyed Tekken 3 back in the days.
Not even in the same league as Street Fighter.... Have you played Guilty Gear? Its more of a comparison. Or BlazeBlue (still need to try out that game)?

And to the person calling us pirates and the repliers confirming they are pirates......WE ARE NOT PIRATES.....Pirates make profit off copying and distributing copyrighted material. What we do is Share/Freeware NOTHING more NOTHING less. Thats why its not even illegal to download games. Calling us pirates would be like calling anyone that barrows a game and doesnt pay for the game a pirate, the ONLY differance is that we are doing it online and have a backup of that barrowing process.

No, only fighting games I've played are Tekken 3, SSBM and SSBB.
I did play some Street Fighter on the GBA once though. Kind of liked it, although I always felt fightgames should be on a console, not a handheld.

Kamiyama

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Super dyber über hyped game and only ~50 comments? There must be something wrong. There isn't even anyone in ranked matches. Oh well. I'm gonna kick some butts in Arcade Mode then.

Pre-ordered European version, by the way.
gbasp.gif

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Kamiyama said:
Super dyber über hyped game and only ~50 comments? There must be something wrong. There isn't even anyone in ranked matches. Oh well. I'm gonna kick some butts in Arcade Mode then.

gbasp.gif

Hardly anybody knows Tatsunoko, including me.
I just read a lot about it in the Wii Games forum, but nothing more.

PAL version is out this month by the way, if anyone cares.

silkyskeeter

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
qdog82 said:
ludosan said:
I've tested the wifi mode yesterday and that was so laggy!I'm in France and i tried on worldwide,maybe should i wait for the european version or only play with friends...

I am from Hungary and i already played 26 matches online, and only 4-5 frrom them were laggy, the rest was super smooth, also on worldwide.
I want a Killer Instinct game PERIOD...Grrr@Rare finally making a game and that game ended up being stupid as Banjo Kazooie.....WHO ACTUALLY WANTED A NEW BANJO KAZOOIE?

silkyskeeter

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Kamiyama said:

gbasp.gif

LoL you have to be older to know about Tatsunoko....(Speed Racer, Gachaman (aka G Force to the ppl that watched it in the States)..ect) I think Astro boy was also Tatsunoko...but dont quote me on that.

Edit: wrong quote. Meant to quote the comment under this quote
SatangelHardly anybody knows Tatsunoko, including me.
I just read a lot about it in the Wii Games forum, but nothing more.

PAL version is out this month by the way, if anyone cares.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: is gta v or call of duty still up?