Wii #1873 - Nerf 'N' Strike Elite Blaster (USA)

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Vidboy10 said:
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
xshinox said:
game must be good if it got a sequel. them kids are buying this game like crazy y0!
Blood Rain the movie had sequel and that made my eyes bleed
Sure it was movie, but it still proves my point.
My piece of advice.
Never watch any other Uwe Boll films.
Well other than Postal, that movie was funny as hell.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vidboy10 said:
My piece of advice.

Haven't seen Postal. Kind of want to. Kinda.

I did, however, manage to watch about 20 minutes (give or take) of In The Name Of The King when it was on SyFy (...i HATE that name change...). But then i stabbed myself in the temple, which was so much better than actually watching that pile of smegma.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
deanxxczx said:
xshinox said:
game must be good if it got a sequel. them kids are buying this game like crazy y0!

If games have sequel's, it doesn't necessary mean they are good.
t4119_valknights2psp.jpg
I agree. Valhalla Knights 2 was shit.

But anyway, a game about the toy? Kiddies should spend their money on the real thing instead of this game.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
WildWon said:
Vidboy10 said:
My piece of advice.

Haven't seen Postal. Kind of want to. Kinda.

I did, however, manage to watch about 20 minutes (give or take) of In The Name Of The King when it was on SyFy (...i HATE that name change...). But then i stabbed myself in the temple, which was so much better than actually watching that pile of smegma.

If you get the chance watch Postal, honestly as tasteless as it was and it's pretty horrible, but unlike his other "movies" this one was meant to be bad.
And I never saw that one, but assuming it's not just an Uwe Boll movie, but it's also on SyFy (I agree the name change really sucks) I would assume jabbing sharp objects into your skull would be so much more satisfying compared to that.

Posts merged

Raika said:
QUOTE(deanxxczx @ Dec 15 2009, 10:49 AM) QUOTE(xshinox @ Dec 14 2009, 08:15 AM)

If games have sequel's, it doesn't necessary mean they are good.
t4119_valknights2psp.jpg
I agree. Valhalla Knights 2 was shit.

But anyway, a game about the toy? Kiddies should spend their money on the real thing instead of this game.
But a bad game about toys I personally would want to avoid their products
But that's just me

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Raika said:

It's a game about a toy, that includes a toy. There have been adverts shown on TV around here, and it doesn't look horrible. There's even a little red screen to flip up on the gun to "reveal weak points" and "access hidden content."

Cute little marketing ploys. If i were 8, i'd want it.

If you get the chance watch Postal, honestly as tasteless as it was and it's pretty horrible, but unlike his other "movies" this one was meant to be bad.
And I never saw that one, but assuming it's not just an Uwe Boll movie, but it's also on SyFy (I agree the name change really sucks) I would assume jabbing sharp objects into your skull would be so much more satisfying compared to that.

It wasn't a Made-For-Syfy movie. It was once in theaters. It's A Dungeon Siege Tale, another one of his amazing game-to-movie transitions. Jason Statham, Ron Pearlman, Ray Liotta- Not a HORRIBLE cast. But it IS a HORRIBLE movie lol.

QUOTE(Edhel @ Dec 17 2009, 11:33 AM)
Why would anyone go out of their way to watch an Uwe Boll movie?
tongue.gif

Seriously, I'd hesitate even if I was paid to watch it.

There's no "going out of the way" here. Just so happened i was bored and SyFy had it on. As for Postal, well, there's a 99.9% chance i will never see it... and it'd only be if its on a random cable channel and theres NOTHING else on, or i'm trapped in a Hostel like movie, and the only way to escape is to watch it and not try to cut my own Achilles Tendon just to prove i can feel feelings.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Edhel said:
Why would anyone go out of their way to watch an Uwe Boll movie?
tongue.gif

Seriously, I'd hesitate even if I was paid to watch it.
My brother got Postal, he read online it was the first good movie by him, so he wanted to test that out.
Then I watched it afterward and agreed, it was the best movie ever made by Uwe Boll.

Posts merged

WildWon said:
Raika said:

It's a game about a toy, that includes a toy. There have been adverts shown on TV around here, and it doesn't look horrible. There's even a little red screen to flip up on the gun to "reveal weak points" and "access hidden content."

Cute little marketing ploys. If i were 8, i'd want it.

QUOTE(A Gay Little Cat Boy @ Dec 17 2009, 11:32 AM)

It wasn't a Made-For-Syfy movie. It was once in theaters. It's A Dungeon Siege Tale, another one of his amazing game-to-movie transitions. Jason Statham, Ron Pearlman, Ray Liotta- Not a HORRIBLE cast. But it IS a HORRIBLE movie lol.
Wow, I only read about it online, but it never made it to theaters in my area. Sounds like a pretty good cast, just depressing that it had to have been Uwe Boll >.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-