Wii #1653 - Love is... in Bloom (Europe)

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The boxart makes me wonder what they were smoking prior to the thought of this game and the reason why they need to stop smoking.

Ergo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe it's a gardening game and, if that is the case, they could very well be Adam & Eve. (It's still weird, though.)

cosmiccow

Original Hippie
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Everyone in germany knows them, maybe even everyone in europe. It's actually pretty cute, albeit a bit cheesy as well.

Oh yeah, cheese! Anyone up for a Käseigel?

2339307401_4cae69445d.jpg

As for the game, I would check it out if my mom had a Wii. Because if it was "decent" (yeah, I know) I'd give it to her for christmas.

Buuut since my mom does not play Wii, I'm rather sticking to Cooking Mama.

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
cosmiccow said:
Everyone in germany knows them, maybe even everyone in europe. It's actually pretty cute, albeit a bit cheesy as well.

As for the game, I would check it out if my mom had a Wii. Because if it was "decent" (yeah, I know) I'd give it to her for christmas.

Lol, I was wondering if anyone would post a pic. Do you seriously put orange on yours (Germany in general, not you personally)? I hear they're making a comeback, is that true?

Would you seriously give your mom a game about 2 naked 8 years olds? I'd love to be in that room on christmas day

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
bazamuffin said:
cosmiccow said:

Lol, I was wondering if anyone would post a pic. Do you seriously put orange on yours (Germany in general, not you personally)? I hear they're making a comeback, is that true?

Would you seriously give your mom a game about 2 naked 8 years olds? I'd love to be in that room on christmas day

I love to see the reaction of the mom and the beating he'll get from his mom when she sees the boxart.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up