Wii #1385 - One Piece: Unlimited Cruise 1 (Europe)

eife

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hero-Link said:
does it have JPN voices? the american ones arent exactly nice... if it does have, i'll actually BUY the game.

i loved the first one, quite fun to play

well, my wii is in french, and I have japanese voices...

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow, they used japanese voices huh? still, why y'all complaining about funimation voices? they arent that bad compared to 4kids voices.
now naruto dub is something i dont like. there are a few good voices but most just arent good especially naruto's raspy voice

Majin Vegeta

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Not everyone wants to have dub voices at all.
I'm someone who ALWAYS prefers the original voices, no matter how good or bad a redub in other languages is.

As for this... I'll wait for multi/german version.

Yukito

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Majin Vegeta said:
Not everyone wants to have dub voices at all.
I'm someone who ALWAYS prefers the original voices, no matter how good or bad a redub in other languages is.

As for this... I'll wait for multi/german version.

It is the Multi version, my wii is set to french and ingame text is in french, not english

KamuiX

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
oh great. So with a patch or a loader maybe we can force japanese sounds right?

Firstly i though that this was a PAL version of Unlimited Adventure, but i'm wrong. It's a completely different game.
I had always probs with the NTSC version of Unlimited Adventure. Even patched ,to work like PAL, it still has some video problems (horizontal scan lines,No 4:3, thick black lines up and down the video etc). By the way does anyone know a good patching-loading solution?

I'll play this one without probs hopefully.

Yukito

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
KamuiX said:
oh great. So with a patch or a loader maybe we can force japanese sounds right?

Firstly i though that this was a PAL version of Unlimited Adventure, but i'm wrong. It's a completely different game.
I had always probs with the NTSC version of Unlimited Adventure. Even patched ,to work like PAL, it still has some video problems (horizontal scan lines,No 4:3, thick black lines up and down the video etc). By the way does anyone know a good patching-loading solution?

I'll play this one without probs hopefully.

There is no need for a patch or a loader, as there are only japanese sounds/voice available, only the text is localised

KamuiX

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
oOoO Great,Great!!! May most of the jap games come to Europe just with a simple translation. Better for the j-games fans and better for the companies as they only need to translate and no record voices.

slazor

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.mikaelwase.com
XP
Country
I find the lack of reviews disturbing!

I will try*winkwink* it. If it's good... then i need to buy it.

I have watched the series up till episode 330~. I guess i will have to watch so i have reached atleast the part where the skelleton guy joins.

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Yukito said:
Azariel_z said:
xshinox said:
Hero-Link, this game doesnt have japanese voices. there's nothing wrong with the funimation voices. now the 4kids voices are the ones that arent nice.

it's nice it's out in english. america wont be getting it which makes me a sad panda. luckily i can get this.

No Jap Dub? We need an Undub version, urgently ...cant stand the English over anime..just doesnt fit..
wacko.gif

What do you mean no japanese voices ? I just played it right now and there are japanese voices, you must be thinking that it is the PAL release of Unlimited Adventure, but unlimited cruise is a different game

xshinox,

NOW that was why i asked. I did read somewhere that the PAL version would have ACTUAL japanese voices, so i preffer buying the game instead of copying it... we need more games with their original voices, they FIT better into the characters (most of the time that is... but One Piece in english is fricking crap, no matter WHAT you say)

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
A One piece in PAL, and plus it has Original Voices !
I may consider buying it to support the editor and show that European people do like Original Voices.
They should make more games with dub language choice, or let the original voices.

And also to let them edit the episode 2 the same way !
(maybe we will have unlimited adventures later too ?
tongue.gif
)

To answer to one who asked why we wanted japanese voices even if we don't understand it :

No matter if the original voices is japanese, english, french, spanish or whatever, I always prefer to see a movie and play a game with original voices.
Dubbing it always crap. Not that japanese are the best, just that dubbing is always bad because not made by the main voice actors, and it miss all the character's feeling.
I'm watching anime in japanese, US TV series in english, Pan labyrinth in spanish, wonderful days in korean etc.
for me, it's the best way to do it.

Ryufushichou

I'm Not British, I'm Just Gay!
Trophies
XP
Country
If anyone has actually played this yet, Is it any good for a fan of the series? please i really wanna know,
and do you see brook much? didnt wanna ruin this for people not up to thriller bark yet. sorry.

- Karaku32

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@karaku : Yes, all the characters are playable from the beginning, or very shortly after.

edit : Yes, it's very good for anime lovers. Even more with the japanese voice actors
smile.gif

It's usually out of the timeline, but all the boss are reminders of all the big villains from the beginning of the story up to thiller bark (or even red line/new world ?).

Edit 2 : Woa, very good, french translation use Anime character's names, and not the manga translated names !!
(manga : Sanji -> Sandy, usopp -> pipo)
NOW you know why original version are always better than adapted one v___v

TrainerAbu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noob question for this game.

If I play this with the .003 loader on my NTSC Wii, will there be Progressive Scan or not since it's PAL?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021