berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I can't believe this game got favorable reviews! I thought it sucked. And the only reason was that it was so easy that it bored me to death. I actually got sleepy from playing this game. It just doesn't get any harder after playing 36 matches.

And believe me, allthough I've been playing videogames for more than 20 years, I'm not a very skilled gamer. I thought Tiger Woods on the Wii was a hard sucker, but this annoyed the crap out of me. I still cannot believe that Camelot made this. There really is no challenge whatsoever...

A real bummer this.

xboxrules

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm just glad to see a release, I was commenting on the #740 thread about how odd it was not having the USA version released yet, and BAM! here it is. Crossing my fingers that I like it more than berlinka, but really just waiting on Tiger 09...

Pikachu025

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Capcom didn't make the game, they're only publishers. Camelot made it, the same guys who made Mario Golf. Mario Golf was awesome, so I expect this to be too.

By the way... Any reason why the Wii scene - especially when it comes to VC and WiiWare - is so slow lately?

Deezers

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Pikachu025 said:
Capcom didn't make the game, they're only publishers. Camelot made it, the same guys who made Mario Golf. Mario Golf was awesome, so I expect this to be too.

By the way... Any reason why the Wii scene - especially when it comes to VC and WiiWare - is so slow lately?

VC and WiiWare titles must be downloaded from the Nintendo Servers (read: people paid the money to download the game) for bad games people don't pay.. so only the good games are released..
frown.gif

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Deezers said:
Pikachu025 said:

VC and WiiWare titles must be downloaded from the Nintendo Servers (read: people paid the money to download the game) for bad games people don't pay.. so only the good games are released..
frown.gif

Did you think POP was a good game????

Sc4rFac3d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well, at least we know it's a sportsgame done right on Wii! These guys are pros in this field.

Now get cracking on what we all want Camelot!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y