Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
2cb2ct7 said:
thebobevil said:
You cannot ask for things like that, and you cannot post things like that, here.

What is this boneless creature you speak of? An amoeba, a protozoa?
ph34r.gif

protozoa... reminds me of the Krazoa haha (Star Fox Adventures)

Anyway, is the port good? or not?
I have the PS2 version but i've been waiting for the Wii port

Innes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
there is a video review on ign, apparently the controls for the brushes are so good that the reviewer would not contemplate going back to the ps2 version.

clouwn

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello everyone.

First sorry for my ignorance but anybody could explain me or give a link to understand how can i brickblock it?

Thanx.

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
clouwn said:
Hello everyone.

First sorry for my ignorance but anybody could explain me or give a link to understand how can i brickblock it?

Thanx.

http://wbb.rockman18.com/

I forgot to brickblock it too. Threw away the DVD because it gave me the update, so I burned a new brickblocked one.

This game is MIGHTY FINE!!!!
smile.gif
I love the visuals.

PS: What's with all those wolves and little faeries lately?

Heihouka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Just tried this out on my Jap wii with a wiikey(1.9s) and... I think it's 3.2J? Semi bricked so I can't check. Last update from Fire Emblem PAL, at least. Doesn't work with brick blocker. Burning another copy now to test if it works without it and with freeloader instead...

Edit: Na, doesn't work. Damnit. ;__; Tried with brickblocker, without brickblocker and with freeloader and without both. Even turned off update blocking from the wiikey. Mjeeeeeh. ;__;

Disregard that, it works with WiiFrii 2.2. =)

jhoff80

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Played this for two hours so far, and I'll definitely be buying it. One little issue I had at the beginning is it took way too long for the actual game to start (20 minutes or so of story, with the text appearing very very slowly) but still, great so far.

Edit: For anyone who has played the PS2 version, is it just the game not recognizing my swings, or do you have to wait a little bit between attacks at least at the beginning of the game?

jhoff80

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jhoff80 said:
For anyone who has played the PS2 version, is it just the game not recognizing my swings, or do you have to wait a little bit between attacks at least at the beginning of the game?

As it turns out, to do combos, the swinging has to be done more slowly and rhythmically.

Veladonna

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i thought they wouldn't redo this for the wii because of clover's demise. so i didnt even hold my breath about it. that is the last time i listen to rumor.
mad.gif

Dingler

Trophies
XP
Country
Sadly the new controls ruin the experience imo. The swinging feels unnatural opposed to the PS2-controls, and the Brush tracking is way too sensetive. Its virtually impossible to draw a desent circle

A

armand66

I disagree Dingler, if you got worries drawing straight lines, hold down Z as well as B to draw a perfect straight line, and as far as circles go it's easy in the Wii version to get near perfect circles.

jhoff80

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I did have trouble with the straight lines thing until I saw the Z thing, but yeah, I think the brush controls work great, and once I figured out the swinging's timing that works well too.

KTroopA

Trophies
XP
Country
anyone else finding the graphics on this version a bit blurry. its like all fuzzy and shit. ps2 looked better imo - sharper at least. i have mine set to lcd tv:s

jhoff80

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
KTroopA said:
anyone else finding the graphics on this version a bit blurry. its like all fuzzy and shit. ps2 looked better imo - sharper at least. i have mine set to lcd tv:s

Are you using component cables and progressive scan?

KTroopA

Trophies
XP
Country
jhoff80 said:
KTroopA said:

Are you using component cables and progressive scan?

yep got em both. tried sharpness on my tv, and improves a bit, but the main character up close seems fuzzy at times. maybe thats the design itself

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: see ya