jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
invaderdan said:
I just downloaded the one from here. For some reason the normal one wouldnt open on my PC but i used the java based version instead. I also patched it with the latest version of WiiFrii (2.3b) before using brickblocker...
Hope this helps you
smile.gif

ok, cheers i will do that then.

DjFIL

Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
Pikaash2586 said:
Are there any significant differences that would motivate me to obtain this if I've already played the PS2 version?

Paintbrush control differences do not count.

no game extras that i've heard of, except it is 16:9 and 480p.

downloading it at home now, hope it's ready for tonight. probably won't get played lots as i've got way too many games on the go currently.

2cb2ct7

Trophies
XP
Country
stivsama said:
jalaneme said:
thebobevil said:

at least we don't have to seed back once we are done.

at least we don't have to pay extra... for something that's able to be downloaded later in a torrent?

But I am interested in usenet.. when the Bittorrent community folds.
rolleyes.gif

Hahahaha I can only ever laugh at those who diss usenet in favour of torrents. This only ever happens when the individual in question has never tried usenet. Once you go news you never go back
cool.gif

babelfish

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
cruddybuddy said:
I don't get it people. I drive a car, you take the bus. Everything has pros and cons. Sometimes I use usenet and sometimes I use torrents. Why do you have to like one over the other?

Because if they didn't they would have nothing to fight about
rolleyes.gif

Oh, and BTW, usenet is better
tongue.gif

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gladi8r said:
Yes,
Torrents rule.
Only use torrents, ever.
Usenet sucks.
Do not speak of it again.
You can have fun with your variable 0-400kb/s down speed, which is completely dependent on other's interest in the file

I'll just sit here and continue to enjoy my 5000kb/s constant down speed on anything I download, without having to waste any bandwidth sending data back.

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
gladi8r said:
sid0101 said:
gladi8r said:
Yes,
Torrents rule.
Only use torrents, ever.
Usenet sucks.

Did you create an account just to say that?

No.
Did you create an account just to misunderstand it?

First off, it's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard for a thousand different reasons.

Secondly, it's completely off-topic.

Chinman

Trophies
XP
Country
dont diss the torrenters, yay torrenters you guys rock, we need ppl like this to keep the fuzz off usenets back

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
Urza said:
gladi8r said:
Yes,
Torrents rule.
Only use torrents, ever.
Usenet sucks.
You can have fun with your variable 0-400kb/s down speed, which is completely dependent on other's interest in the file

I'll just sit here and continue to enjoy my 5000kb/s constant down speed on anything I download, without having to waste any bandwidth sending data back.

Except you're enjoying a 0kb/s constant down speed right now because it's not on usenet yet.

Comedor

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I know this is not the place, but what you guys think about buy the original copy game? Just for once!

Capcom really deserves it, and the success achieved in the PS2 was very poor, imagine if the Wii version achieve greater! They even talked about a possible sequel. Serious, I'm buying this one, it's just $39 for a pack that goes beyond 40hs and good gameplay.

sid0101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cruddybuddy said:
Urza said:
gladi8r said:
Yes,
Torrents rule.
Only use torrents, ever.
Usenet sucks.

Except you're enjoying a 0kb/s constant down speed right now because it's not on usenet yet.
Why? He was responding to the torrents rule, usenet sucks comment.
There is no indication that he doesn't use torrent. Although, it is clear that he prefers usenet over torrents (just as most would).
In any case, I prefer usenet over torrents. So if its not on usenet, torrents here I come.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...