Wii #0637 - Baroque (USA)

Dack

Trophies
XP
Country
Thats pretty indicative of a standard disc error as well though - was it multiple people that encountered it?

I'll try and get hold of it and have a look anyways.

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
On approx 4 different sites, I saw maybe between 7 & 10 people, on each site, reporting the same problem.

It could just be a screwed-up ISO, that was then scrubbed. I will be honest, and say I don't know ... I just prefer to avoid certain types of release ... scrubbed ones being among those ... as there always seem to be a certain number of problems/issues/complaints, where they are concerned ... and as bandwidth is not an issue for me, it just always seems the smarter choice.

sk3tch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey thebobevil, you do realize you have the option of playing the Wii version using the Classic Controller, right? Have you tried that and is it still better on PS2?

I bought the retail ver of this game and it should arrive today (Wii).

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
sk3tch said:
Hey thebobevil, you do realize you have the option of playing the Wii version using the Classic Controller, right? Have you tried that and is it still better on PS2?

I bought the retail ver of this game and it should arrive today (Wii).

Yes, I know ... I always test RPGs and such with the classic controller, to see if they work ... Opoona & Chocobo's Dungeon of Forgotten Time work well with the Classic.

A lot of people, however, do not have the Classic, and the other control schemes for this game are not as good as just playing it on the PS2. That is why I was generalizing, when I mentioned that the PS2 controls were better for this game.

BiuS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Raylene2K7 said:
Game works on PAL
smile.gif

you don't need Trucha or Free Loader

Just burn and play?

Need regionfrii or some tool to convert to pal?

Kenshin Br

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
RPGfan review (PS2 version):

http://www.rpgfan.com/news/2008/1117.html

Grade: 78%

"The game has its share of flaws and tedium, but I enjoyed it. The gameplay can be cheap, but it does have a good degree of challenge. Technical aspects are weak, but there is some style going for it. For a subgenre that tends to lack decent plot and character development, Baroque was quite good, especially the NPC dialogue. I do recommend giving this a shot at the very least, but it is not for everyone. Only those who truly appreciate rogue-like RPGs will be able to get the most enjoyment out of it. Baroque failed to leave a good first impression, and it will gladly punish the weak; but if a player is willing to invest some time in this game, the rewards may outweigh the flaws."

I played for some time and its not that bad. In fact, I liked it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm