Wii #0596 - No More Heroes (Europe)

dreadyz

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I've tried both versions and prefer the PAL release. All that blood was a little too much for me and my version of the NTSC is only in 480i.

tapsel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
I tried the USA2PAL version yesterday and I found the so called "blood fountains" to be a massive distraction from the game. When you take on several enemies at once (which means, 99% of the time), huge red splotches fill the whole freaking screen, and you can't see s**t. This is not gory anymore, this is just plain annoying! I would've never thought it, but I'm probably going to try the censored version now, to see if it's better there.

Cutscenes are a lot cooler in the US version though.

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Daimakaimura said:
triassic911 said:
JKR Firefox said:
Before anyone asks, yes it DOES work with PAL.

Goodnight.
Who would ask that when this is a pal game?
because he wants to be funny
while he's not
lecture.gif

I apologize. I just wanted it to be known before this thread became flooded with requests from PAL users asking if it works or not...wait. That only happens in NTSC-U and NTSC-J release threads...strange that you don't hear us asking if PAL games work on our NTSC-U Wii's...

aligborat69

Trophies
XP
Country
Hmmm... Tables have turned on the Whole PAL thing with Trucha and Video Mode changing.

Also, Mario kart Wii comes out on PAL 2 weeks before USA... So will be a whole load of "does it work on USA"?!

LOL

tjas

The Gbatemp HRManager
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
JKR Firefox said:
Daimakaimura said:
triassic911 said:
JKR Firefox said:
Before anyone asks, yes it DOES work with PAL.

Goodnight.
Who would ask that when this is a pal game?
because he wants to be funny
while he's not
lecture.gif

I apologize. I just wanted it to be known before this thread became flooded with requests from PAL users asking if it works or not...wait. That only happens in NTSC-U and NTSC-J release threads...strange that you don't hear us asking if PAL games work on our NTSC-U Wii's...
Why do you think that is? Because Europe gets releases a year after you guys do.. So is it that strange? no it isn't do your homework
lecture.gif

Saunic

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Strangely, my copy is not censored, while it is PAL (I didn't patch it nor modified it, probably the one who uploaded it did). Mass random blood, French subz.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    B @ btjunior: @xdquerty im 16