Wii #0570 - Bleach Shattered Blade (Europe)

J

Jackreyes

screenshots?

Sure.

Screenshots:

516UV+mVz1L._SS400_.jpg

51JU53LhcwL._SS400_.jpg

51dRoHUKDtL._SS400_.jpg

51ONMz3caQL._SS400_.jpg

51FKcyXF7AL._SS400_.jpg

Merci.
Looks pretty cool.
Worth a DVD?

ninpou90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I want to modthis with Trucha Signer, so the game has Japanese voices. Too bad I know nothing about (iso) modding.
frown.gif

PurpleSkunk

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Yeah, I know that. But with my sluggish Internet connection it would take ages to get the Japanese ISO.

I found these files in the PAL ISO :

voice.afs
voice_lps.sms
voice_lps.ssl

Located in /PARTITION (RBLP8P)/ROOT/

EDIT : Okay, opened the AFS file using AFSExplorer v3.7 (tool for PES), it contains 2381 files, almost all of them in ADX format. Filenames are like Ichigo_001.adx, Ichigo_002.adx and so on...

So it would be wonderful if someone could upload somewhere these 3 files (voice.afs, voice_lps.sms, voice_lps.ssl) from an NTSC-J ISO.

ninpou90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
This is gonna kill my ratio at my private torrent tracker, but I will download the Japanese game, and upload those files. But I think posting those files in this thread is kinda.... illegal.
unsure.gif

GilBoy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.anidragon.net
XP
Country
Mexico
Why would you even bother if the american version of this game has been released months ago?

I live in mexico and here we speak Spanish, the same as 70% of the American continent speaks Spanish "NO English."

In the personal thing I consider racism that the games NTSC-U only has English and not Spanish language.

I hope somebody can help and tell me if works in NTSC-U.

Thanks

sorry for my bad English.

I have used Google Translator to write this post

Rammoth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This one's only got english and french. There isn't much text in the game though, so I'm sure you'll manage with the english.

All you need to know in english is "VS" "2P" "ARCADE"
wink.gif

PurpleSkunk

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Unofrtunately, putting the japanese voices in the PAL ISO is too much of a hassle... the sound quality would be severely damaged for many files, because downsamplig was my best chance to obtain a valid AFS file (the file containing the sounds in ADX format).

If you wanna know, for the voices in the game (not counting story mode voices, skills & bankai), there is 2380 files.

sekhu

moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
this is a bad game. and not bad as in good, but bad as in really bad. it's just the equivalent of button mashing but doing it with the nunchuck and wiimote by waving instead of pressing. It''s infinitely better than the GC version. but that's not much praise.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4