Wii #0558 - Winning Eleven Play Maker 2008 (Japan)

dreassica

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Waiting is what we will have to as PAL users anyway. It just doesn't work on pal, tried it on YAOSM, non brickblocked, no boot neither 50 or 60hz or whatever language set.

Nekobibu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yeah, not working on PAL Wii with Wiikey, no brickblock, tried 50 and 60hz, blah!
PAL release is March 27th, or so I hear.

RAMBOcL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
works without problem on a ntsc-usa wii... one of the best we i played
wub.gif

I got the ssbbx update by the way, but I think the game doesn't contain an update.

AgentDark

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I test in my console NTSC-U wiikey 1.9g with firmware 3.0 and the ISO Game +RegionFree + WiiBrickBlocker.

The game first work perfect but when start match "error to read the disc"
=S.

I played the tutorial and is good, i want play more....

WIKI
http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/index.php?tit...y_List:_NTSC-US

" 0536 Winning Eleven Play Maker 2008 (TMD) Works on CycloWiz 3.6, Wiikey 1.9g, Yaosm. WiiBrickBlocker 1.3r2 + Region Free! Text Jap only! =("

RAMBOcL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire

yus786

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i cannot wait for this to come out in europe

PES is the best football game ever and this looks very promising

maybe even dust my wii off for the first time since getting a 360

yus786

katsuce

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France

yus786

not this year, my boy, not this year. even seabass (producer of the game since the Winning Eleven) said that... when it comes to next-gen versions, Fifa08 is the best game this year (and it's my first fifa since 98).

anyway, I won't get this one for the wii I guess, I'm still wondering wether it's worth paying 3$ or not...

sepinho

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
can we use the gamecube or the classic controller to play it like the old ones? i'm afraid i wont get used to this control scheme...
Yeah, could one of the lucky NTSC users please check that? Pretty please? I've been wondering about that very thing since I've first read about the Wii control setup.

sepinho

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Judging from the way the game works i sincerely doubt u can. It would mean a drastic change in game mechanics.
How so? I suppose the game's basic AI is still the same and probably related to the PS3/XBOX2360 versions.
It's not like they'd have to write gamepad controls from scratch, either. But I have to admit, I'm just making wild and completely unfounded assumptions here.

Heck, I've even asked Konami customer support about it, but they replied that they only provide support for games that are already out.

Speed Freak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil

yus786

not this year, my boy, not this year. even seabass (producer of the game since the Winning Eleven) said that... when it comes to next-gen versions, Fifa08 is the best game this year (and it's my first fifa since 98).

Graphic-wise MAYBE. Fifa must die and born again a million times to reach WE/PES concerning gameplay, strategy and everything else.

wprpalmeida

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

yus786

Graphic-wise MAYBE. Fifa must die and born again a million times to reach WE/PES concerning gameplay, strategy and everything else.

Speed Freak, you just took the words out of my head. Unless we have a major revamping on Fifa, it'll never be even close to PES. And graphics-wise as well. Just look at those AWFUL player models Fifa has. I guess if a nation like Brazil has set its preference on PES, it's because it might indeed be much better. We fucking breathe football here.
In other news, no you can't play with a GC or Classic Controller. But the control scheme is awesome, and a football game finally feels a bit closer to playing some real football.

katsuce

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
thing is Fifa HAS been revamped this year. well, here's the thing:

PES is the same as before, less and less realistic, but awesome for those who like to score 10 goals in a 10 minutes match

Fifa is... well, Fifa08 (and this one only) is like a real football game... scoring more than 3 goals in a 10 minutes match is really hard, the AI is really tough, and you get to see something that really IS like a real football game

and I'm not talking about graphics here, fifa08 could have PS1 graphics, it'd still be more realistic than Pes 2008

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :creep: