Wii #0337 - The Simpsons Game (USA)

Burt0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah that's a good idea 2cb2ct7, I hope they implement it soon.

Me and most of the other decent people here are sick of the fucking parasites continuously asking the same old fuckin question. So STFU because someone will tell us anyway.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dsbomb nice rant but why would someone want to waste 2 hours downloading a game for it not to work. Its easy to make a rant like that when your not waiting months for 9/10 games to be released while ntsc users have been playing for ages.

well anyway how does it play on the wii? much better than the ds version?

kristijan08

Trophies
XP
Country
The.Simpsons.Game.PAL.Wii-WiiZARD

Filename: wzrd-sgwii

sweet
biggrin.gif
look forward to it!

Svengali

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is ridiculous. Can we please ban posts asking whether a release works on a different region Wii? They are cumbersome, annoying, and seriously detract from the value in this forums. If someone says, 'This works on PAL/NTSC', fine, but we don't need 90% of the posts in each thread asking if it works or other people saying they'll test it soon. I'd like to actually know about the games instead of reading the same crap over and over and over again.
STFU.

No, YOU shut the fuck up. He is absolutely right, the fucking "PAL???" spammers ruin every release thread on the forums, and all it leads to is people talking about how moronic PAL-gamers are instead of talking about the game. I never waste forumspace by asking "omg PAL??" and still I always know what works on my Wii and what doesn't. It's called reading comprehension.

I was JUST Thinking this as I went to the last page on this thread. I clicked the Simpsons saw the PAL? bullshit on the first page and hit last page to get to hopefully some discussion about the game and skip past the PAL crap. I'm glad to see im not alone in being annoyed by that shit.

2cb2ct7

Trophies
XP
Country
And Svengali, I am sure I am not alone in being annoyed by your complete incompetence with regard to use of the quote function... Hard to see who is quoting who here?
unsure.gif

Just end all this "Does it work on PAL?", "How dare you ask if it works on PAL?", "Fuck you for telling me that it is annoying as fuck to ask if it works on PAL or not" bullshit...

HOW IS THE SIMPSONS GAME ON WII?!

Is it better than the DS?

The video's looked promising, but how does it actually play?

squizzy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
FFS Does it work on PAL PAL PAL PAL PAL
wink2.gif

Why do you worry if people ask if is works on pal or not !
Just skip the fuckin messages, or are to to lazy to skip reading if it works on PAL ?

Some of you guys sound like your abouth 13 years old, Grow up
and let everyone ask what they wish to ask !

tongue.gif

kristijan08

Trophies
XP
Country
"look at me im from an NTSC region and every release that comes out i get to play before PAL users lololololol", seriously half this thread is just bitchin. i don't agree with the 20 pal requests per thread, i agree there should only be one. but if you're lookin in these threads for anything valuable to add to the game theres hardly any discussion about that anyway. thats why we have reviews! also even if they do say something in the thread you'll probably turn around and yell "spoiler!!!" just can't win!

Also might i just add that for most PAL users it is very IMPORTANT we know if a game works before we download it. 4.5 gig is a lot to spend on one download. In Australia, in particular, we don't have 60 dollar 8mbit/unlim connections. We are lucky to find a 1.5mbit/unlim plan for under 100 dollars a month. Even then you aren't guaranteed its truly unlim with shaping often occuring after x amounts of gigs (usually a ridiculously small number at that)

kristijan08

Trophies
XP
Country
tvs arent a problem and that would make more sense. but we do have different power outputs (we're 240 over here). its not impossible to do with converters etc, but its much more expensive. also, if something goes wrong what are you gonna do with it? theres nowhere you can take it to get fixed heh

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Only pal users should be able to bitch about people asking if something's pal...kind of like how only black people can call each other the N word.

ntsc users just don't know what it's like. so we don't have the right to bitch.

2cb2ct7

Trophies
XP
Country
FFSÂ Does it work on PALÂ PALÂ PALÂ PALÂ PALÂ
wink2.gif

Why do you worry if people ask if is works on pal or not !
Just skip the fuckin messages, or are to to lazy to skip reading if it works on PAL ?

Some of you guys sound like your abouth 13 years old, Grow up
and let everyone ask what they wish to ask !

tongue.gif

As a PAL owner, I am always curious about whether or not a new NTSC release works on PAL consoles. I support answering this question for each new release. I'm just sick of releases turning into flame wars...

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
sigh. you guys complaining about the PAL users, how about spending your time messaging the mods and asking for some type of system on the front page (like a drop down box?) that determines pal compatibility. Flaming people in threads doesn't help the situation.

osirisFIVE

Trophies
Website
www.imperfectgrandeur.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Senegal

ozzyzak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What about copy protection?
does it work with wiikey?

I'm positive that just the 1st party games will have the copy protection.

I always thought the copy protection thing was happened mainly because it was a Demo and not the actual release.
If i'm not wrong, the actual release of Super Mario Galaxy wouldn't have the same problem.

Am I the only one that thinks it's weird that they would protect the demo and not the actual game. Like we're supposed to believe that they didn't want it to leak out on the net, but after it comes out who cares? Wouldn't seem logical to me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Also the wood ui for twl menu is back... +2