Switzerland
When this one works on Pal then I m gonna Jump like a little Bitch
biggrin.gif

miikes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm beginning to be quite skeptical of gun games on the wii, your accuracy is placed too much on how you move the target pointer and not where you point the actual gun. kinda sad actually, wish there was a more accurate way the wiimote could be used.

anyways, it might go well with my 5usd zapper
smile.gif
)

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm beginning to be quite skeptical of gun games on the wii, your accuracy is placed too much on how you move the target pointer and not where you point the actual gun. kinda sad actually, wish there was a more accurate way the wiimote could be used.

smile.gif
)
I'd prefer if they just released a decent lightgun,

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
D

Deleted User

smile.gif
)

That's one BIG thing that bothers me too. Because the reaction time slows down a lot if it's not TRUE aiming ... and it takes away from the fun really.

If my memory serves me right, I remember reading somewhere that you can calibrate the gun so it shoots where you aim it in Ghost Squad ... so that it works like a real gun. And if I'm wrong ... I don't think I'd get this game.

mooyah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Works on NTSC systems. You can calibrate the pointer to some degree like a lightgun but it feels like this was only for aiming with the zapper shell with the Wiimote flat. It only seems to alter left/right alignment. The cursor is always on the screen anyway so it plays ok either way.

edit: Menus are mostly Japanese but the game is voiced in English.

WK416

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Impressions please! I'm on the edge of buying this game, but I'm also looking for an excuse to keep from needing another wallet.

Aiming shouldn't be too much of a problem if you got used to RE 4: Wii Edition's aiming system.
gbasp.gif

mooyah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Good point on the RE4 aiming system. It is very much like that - point and shoot. Like Nestea80 says on the previous page aiming and shooting in an instant with a lightgun is different to relying on the cursor to aim and shoot. It's easier to understand after playing the game for a while but the zapper might not just be a useless shell after all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.