Wii #0301 - Rockstar Games Table Tennis (USA)

squirt1000

Would rather have a cup of Tea!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Plays and looks half decent from what ive heard. The 360 version was bloody great!!
smile.gif

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The full verson is on usenet now. This was a brilliant, highly playable game on the 360, believe it or not. Its not a boring game of Table Tennis like the rest. I don't know how this will work on the Wii. The 360 version used vibrations to tell you when the ball was going to leave the table. So the stronger the vibration the more you knew it would go off the side of the table. When you got good at it, you could play the ball so it hits the corner of the table. That gives your opponent no chance.

This was also a good online game. As usual it looks like the wii has missed out online wise. I've played the 360 version to death. So I'll post again when I've played the wii version.

EDIT: This is a great game but lacks some of the 360 features. The serving can be tricky until you listen to the sounds and can then serve. It will be an exhausting game as my fingers got sore on the 360 controller. This is a lot more hard work having to swing the wiimote. I would say this is one of the better games on the wii. I'm surprised it hasn't had a lot more comments.

MC DUI

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Indeed I had a lot of fun playing this on the 360, especially the multiplayer. It gets really hectic when you've got a long rally going on.

The Wii version should be fairly good as well, I might grab a copy at some stage for multiplayer action.

TheVirus

Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
I fucking suck at this. I was playing on easy and lost 11-3. The timing doesn't make any sense. It seems all you need to do is wiggle the Wiimote and it'll swing automagically. I try to time it but it seems to make no sense. It's fun, but it's damn frustrating.

mooyah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I fucking suck at this. I was playing on easy and lost 11-3. The timing doesn't make any sense. It seems all you need to do is wiggle the Wiimote and it'll swing automagically. I try to time it but it seems to make no sense. It's fun, but it's damn frustrating.

Yeah it doesn't play as you'd expect it to when you first pick it up. I was losing my first match on easy but turned it around as I got used to the game mechanics. Feels like you're swinging in advance to hit virtual buttons left, forwards and right. When you get used to the timing the long, fast rallys are kinda cool.

Redsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
i dunno i find this pretty easy to control, wiimote only anyway.

But yeah i am not sure if the waggle just replaces a button press. Havent tried the more advance modes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1