Wii #0282 - MLB Power Pros (USA)

A

Azngamer15

holy crap, never would i have ever guessed theyd bring over a powerful pro-kun game over to the US, holy, crap. i hate sports games, but im so in this.

masdeeper

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
holy crap, never would i have ever guessed theyd bring over a powerful pro-kun game over to the US, holy, crap. i hate sports games, but im so in this.

yep me to..
im not into sport simulation but I like sport arcade style
wink.gif

Jei

Translator and romhacker wannabe
Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil
holy crap, never would i have ever guessed theyd bring over a powerful pro-kun game over to the US, holy, crap.
It's exactly what I was thinking when I saw the cover for that game written in english...
And what a fast translation! The japanese one was two numbers before!

This is Wii's magic - they're that desperate to bring in new games for the north-american audience
rofl2.gif

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just as with the Japanese cover of the game, I find it humorous that of all the teams to put on the cover of the games, one of them is the Phillies. Being one from Philadelphia myself, I find it funny because the Phillies are the all time most losingest team in ANY sport... so... yeah...
rofl2.gif

DjFIL

Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
any comments on controls yet? i don't have a wii (anymore, stolen long ago, never repalced yet), but this is something that i had interest in once announced as I love the DS power pro games.

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just as with the Japanese cover of the game, I find it humorous that of all the teams to put on the cover of the games, one of them is the Phillies. Being one from Philadelphia myself, I find it funny because the Phillies are the all time most losingest team in ANY sport... so... yeah...
rofl2.gif

LOL, so true
rofl2.gif

A

Azngamer15

Is the game worth getting ?
Or is it another cheap game.
Thanks
smile.gif

nah, this game is really fun, the games got a shitload of depth, and the controls feel pretty right. its not overly tough that u gotta know ALOT of baseball (i guess) and its fun to play. theres also a "success" mode, where ur a college student and u train and build up ur guy to be in the minor leagues and etc., rpg simulation style, while running a normal life (e.g. studying, going out, etc.) stuff like that. good stuff good stuff.
cool.gif
ive never played a power pro kun game before but now i kinda wish i did, beats The Bigs IMO.......

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work