Wii #0270 - Billy the Wizard: Rocket Broomstick Racing (Europe)

Sil3n7

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think I'll take a dump on a plate and send it to Nintendo. I don't think they'll have a problem licensing it as an official Wii game.

As long as you tack on some crappy motion controls it should be a top 10 hit
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
...oh gosh its actully just sad.... :'(

WarmWoollySheep

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have had a wii since launch, I have tried almost every game thanx to cyclowiz and maybe 2-3 I would buy. The wii imo is crap for a real gamer, it's more for family and friends night once a month. I can't stand the damn nun chuck thingy or FPS on wii, I like a normal controller like 360 or PS3. And I am sorry to you all who say it's the gameplay that matters who cares about graphics and that almost every wii game looks like crap. I for one love my games to play and look great to me all game should be minimum 720p it's 2007 for cryin out loud. I am sick of wii games that look yes here it comes WORSE then gamecube games on the most part. And the best games like zelda and Resident evil 4 are not even wii games they are gamecube games ported over with new controller gimme a break. At least mario galaxy looks good other then that after I beat that I guess the wii collects dust again. Hell I get pisses that I waste a disk on some of this crap, I feel sorry for thoes who buy it ohhhh ya anubis II $49.99 sweeet hook me up lmao.

Just be glad it's not a PS3.

Wii has 2 exclusive games rated over 90 on Metacritic. 360 has several. PS3 has zero. To be out a year and have 0 killer exclusives is pretty harsh. Also, for FPS I prefer Wiimote over Gamepad. But mouse + keyboard still rules.

Raze1988

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Wii:
Ok the low budget games lately are horrible, but i'm looking forward to some nintendo exclusives. After they are all released, i have to hope for another zelda or something
ohmy.gif

360:......now that Halo met his final part, nothing is left to attract me to the console.

PS3: has lots of games i'm looking forward to, but as long it is so frikkin' expensive = won't buy

PC: flood of games will never end. And UT3 will get me hooked.

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil

florkie2000

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Wii:
Ok the low budget games lately are horrible, but i'm looking forward to some nintendo exclusives. After they are all released, i have to hope for another zelda or something
ohmy.gif

360:......now that Halo met his final part, nothing is left to attract me to the console.

PS3: has lots of games i'm looking forward to, but as long it is so frikkin' expensive = won't buy

lol ps 3 dont have nothing to offer compare to x360 , x360 have all the great games , ps 3 just have multi plateform title wich are coming months later compare to x360 version + some few rare exclusive games wich were dissapointed one by one , even on the next coming 10 months x360 has 10 times lot better games to comes . X360 have easily 60 must have titles , ps 3 have max 4 games wich are interesting and the futur is not better for ps 3 cause all the potential good games will certainly be delay for a year like usual . I always followed sony before but this time ps 3 will never have as good games as x360 . In 1-2 years ps 3 will certainly have good games but there will never catch back x360 and wii , PS3 will have good game but buying a ps3 now is pretty stupid cause it has nothing to offer , it is better to wait 1-2 years then the console will have good titles and will be less expensive . It is exactly what i did with ps 2 , i bought it 3 years after it came out but at that time the ps2 was cheap and all the great games were only arriving in mass .

Raze1988

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Wii:
ohmy.gif

lol ps 3 dont have nothing to offer compare to x360 , x360 have all the great games , ps 3 just have multi plateform title wich are coming months later compare to x360 version + some few rare exclusive games wich were dissapointed one by one , even on the next coming 10 months x360 has 10 times lot better games to comes . X360 have easily 60 must have titles , ps 3 have max 4 games wich are interesting and the futur is not better for ps 3 cause all the potential good games will certainly be delay for a year like usual . I always followed sony before but this time ps 3 will never have as good games as x360 . In 1-2 years ps 3 will certainly have good games but there will never catch back x360 and wii , PS3 will have good game but buying a ps3 now is pretty stupid cause it has nothing to offer , it is better to wait 1-2 years then the console will have good titles and will be less expensive . It is exactly what i did with ps 2 , i bought it 3 years after it came out but at that time the ps2 was cheap and all the great games were only arriving in mass .

Ok ok, i got your point ^^

My post described just my opinion =D

florkie2000

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
pgr 4 , blue dragon , bioshock, mass effect , halo 3 , naruto rise of the ninja , forza 2 , condemed , lost odyssee , gear of war , lost planet , dead or alive 4 , Eternal Sonata , ace combat 6 , skate. This is a small parts of games ps3 will never have and wich are great . And all the others great games like rainbow six vegas , ghost recon 2 and such wich are multi consoles are better on xbox 360 ( i dont know why but ps3 versions of those games are running bad compare to x360 versions ) . Next to that ps 3 has nothing expect heavenly swords ( a poor clone of god of war ) , warhawk ( not a bad game but far away from other great multiplayer gaes ) , ninja gaiden sigma ( is just a remake of ninja gaiden with better gfx ) , lair ( a game totally missed by the devellopers ) , virtua fighter 5 ( nice game i like it but i prefer doa or tekken ) , everybodys golf 5 ( i love it , it is the only one to be honest i really liked on ps3 ) , motorstorm ( super gfx but this games is more a tech demo then a real game ) . And in the futur what we will have mostly other epsiodes of games we know and wich cannot bring anymore surprise ( tekken 5 , killzone 2 , another final fantasy ( i am fed up of final fantasy there is too much ) , ratchet and clank . The only game wich seems to be really interesting on ps 3 this year is uncharted drake's fortune , the rest are multi consoles games wich i prefer to buy on x360 cause first they come out earlier and second they are 90 % of the time better . I am not against ps 3 at all , but i am realistic ps 3 has nothing compare to x360 and all the games wich could be interesting me a lot will come in a year at best and by that time, x360 will have some much more other games .

I also have a ps 3 wich i got at a really low price but to be honest it taking dust , i played a lot more on my ps 2 wich still offer damn great games . GFX is not what i am looking what i want is a good game .

nuhbiwan79

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
pgr 4 , blue dragon , bioshock, mass effect , halo 3 , naruto rise of the ninja , forza 2 , condemed , lost odyssee , gear of war , lost planet , dead or alive 4 , Eternal Sonata , ace combat 6 , skate. This is a small parts of games ps3 will never have and wich are great . And all the others great games like rainbow six vegas , ghost recon 2 and such wich are multi consoles are better on xbox 360 ( i dont know why but ps3 versions of those games are running bad compare to x360 versions ) . Next to that ps 3 has nothing expect heavenly swords ( a poor clone of god of war ) , warhawk ( not a bad game but far away from other great multiplayer gaes ) , ninja gaiden sigma ( is just a remake of ninja gaiden with better gfx ) , lair ( a game totally missed by the devellopers ) , virtua fighter 5 ( nice game i like it but i prefer doa or tekken ) , everybodys golf 5 ( i love it , it is the only one to be honest i really liked on ps3 ) , motorstorm ( super gfx but this games is more a tech demo then a real game ) . And in the futur what we will have mostly other epsiodes of games we know and wich cannot bring anymore surprise ( tekken 5 , killzone 2 , another final fantasy ( i am fed up of final fantasy there is too much ) , ratchet and clank . The only game wich seems to be really interesting on ps 3 this year is uncharted drake's fortune , the rest are multi consoles games wich i prefer to buy on x360 cause first they come out earlier and second they are 90 % of the time better . I am not against ps 3 at all , but i am realistic ps 3 has nothing compare to x360 and all the games wich could be interesting me a lot will come in a year at best and by that time, x360 will have some much more other games .

I also have a ps 3 wich i got at a really low price but to be honest it taking dust , i played a lot more on my ps 2 wich still offer damn great games . GFX is not what i am looking what i want is a good game .
LOL at your list. PGR4 and Ace Combat are not out yet and they are a must have? Have YOU PLAYED PGR4? Guess it´s JUNK like all PGR before. The only names on your list I agree with are: Blue Dragon, Bioshock, Forza 2. In my opinion, there are less than 20 games for xbox360 worth buying. I guess PS3 will overtake both consoles by the end of 2008.

So you own a PS3 and it´s just there for taking dust? You rather play your PS2 games on a PS2? Sorry, but I think, the only reason why someone owning a ps3 and playing ps2 games on a ps2 is that this person has not a single original game. PS2 games have better graphics on a ps3. The support for ps2 games is very very good in fw 1.93. Or do you (assuming you have a ps3) stick with fw 1.5 hoping for an exploit allowing to play backups?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel