Wii #0227 - Forever Blue (Japan)

paiuk

Trophies
XP
Country
The Update is 2.2j. The dolphin moves and it then comes up with the first save screen. After the first save it then goes into making your chara, then a second save screen for your chara.

gieve

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
kinda sounds like paiuk already did.... would be cool if we could have some confirmation that it wont screw up a pall wii.

supo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you've already applied the update from Big Brain Academy (JPN), does it prompt you to update again? The update from BBA was only to install the Japanese language characters.

I'll try when I get home.

injection18

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
so paiuk you can confirm that it works on PAL Wii if you do the update and already have 2.2E firmware ?

EDIT: just tried it on Wiinja V2, patched with regionfrii, did the update, the game starts, then error message ... too bad

Tomobobo

Champion.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It may be a bad dump. Has anyone confirmed it working on Japan systems? The error in SpikeyNDS's video comes up a lot quicker than mine. Mine loads for about 20 seconds then errors out. And the error is similar to one of my failed +r burns for Biohazard 4.

injection18

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It may be a bad dump. Has anyone confirmed it working on Japan systems? The error in SpikeyNDS's video comes up a lot quicker than mine. Mine loads for about 20 seconds then errors out. And the error is similar to one of my failed +r burns for Biohazard 4.

you may be right, bad dump or bad burn. Indeed, when I push the A button quickly when the Wiimote warning screen appears, the game starts loding, and I get the little doplhin moving, then the error message, BUT if I dont press any button after the wiimote warning screen has appeared, I still get the error message a few seconds later ... son I'm gonna try re-burning it at 2x to check that ...

dryo

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
OK, well no dump at the moment...

Anyway the game(it is a game) looks kind of relaxing, is like...ecco the dolphin for the dreamcast well...without the smart dolphin
trying to save the planet, but the game seems kind of nice...you know what would be awsome? Power Wii Globe. Since you can pet the fish or dolphins...or..sharks(if the game doesn't show any weird ultra violent effect escene)it could be a very interactive yet well made game, uhh what's the word...Innovative, yeah imagine yourself petting the dolphin while you are touching it, or poking it from your couch,that could be fun...like Nintendogs.(Personally I wasn't interested in Nintendogs until I played,well my girlfriend asked me to play it).

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is a bad dump.
My Japanese friend confirmed it.
If you say so... Can anyone else with a Japanese Modded Wii test this out to see if it's true? Because if it is a bad dump, we need to get it nuked.
tongue.gif

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok now my Japanese friend said he got it to work. So i am confused and he knows little english so he might of got mixed up with his words.

paiuk

Trophies
XP
Country
Its not a bad dump. I have jp wii with a wiikey in it. It works 100% and played it for about 1 hour. It will not work on USA or Pal wii's as they dont have the type of japanese text displays in them to run the game. Same as the other japanese games that dont work on USA or Pal. Big Brain JP update doesn't install Japanese text. It has 2.2j update on it, so don't install it to get the japanese text, it will install an other internet and weather icon and you will not be able to enter your wii options.

Tamyu

Trophies
Website
tamyu.net
XP
Country
Regardless of whether the dump itself is good or not...

This game has a fatal bug, and JP gamers expect a recall/replacement. 100% occurrence rate. So even if you DO get into the game and it crashes, well... It may have nothing to do with the dump or burn. Apparently if you so much as encounter a certain shark, then it freezes.

Bug testers apparently didn`t do their jobs very well.
tongue.gif

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Regardless of whether the dump itself is good or not...

This game has a fatal bug, and JP gamers expect a recall/replacement. 100% occurrence rate. So even if you DO get into the game and it crashes, well... It may have nothing to do with the dump or burn. Apparently if you so much as encounter a certain shark, then it freezes.

Bug testers apparently didn`t do their jobs very well.
tongue.gif
Bug testers apparently steered clear from sharks...
rofl2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    haddad @ haddad: anyone online can help me with my new 2ds xl please...