Wii #0183 - Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree (USA)

psykopat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
hmm ok it works on pal wii but what about the language? english only ?
thanks testers
wub.gif

megatron_lives

Trophies
Website
www.enthalpynet.co.uk
XP
Country
I've heard some people discussing that there is an update on this game. Can anyone comfirm this - just wondered before I use on my Pal Wii. If so, has anyone tried the "anti-bricking" patcher to remove the update

Still haven't got it yet though - just recently got disabled from Blackcats - share ratio was just under 0.7 and I was seeding three torrents! Dam them!!

Anyway that's for another post!

Peace

PS - Please invite me back to Blackcats!

spokenrope

c7
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
BTW is "Wii would like to play" Wii's motto?

I'm pretty sure that it's just an advertising campaign.

And I'd say that "Touch Generations" is more of an ideology than a specific reference to touching.

QUOTEPS - Please invite me back to Blackcats!

If you lost your BC privileges, then that's your fault. I know that I'm not going to waste an invite on somebody with a known record of not uploading.

Game looks cool. Hopefully the controls work well for it.

KINGOFNOOBS

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
BTW is "Wii would like to play" Wii's motto?

I'm pretty sure that it's just an advertising campaign.

And I'd say that "Touch Generations" is more of an ideology than a specific reference to touching.

QUOTE said:
PS - Please invite me back to Blackcats!

If you lost your BC privileges, then that's your fault. I know that I'm not going to waste an invite on somebody with a known record of not uploading.

Game looks cool. Hopefully the controls work well for it.
Hey, if you have any more invites can I have an invite to blackcats? I've never been there. I usually have a share ratio of 1.5 I leave on my torrents for approx, 12 hours until its 1.5 or higher then I shut off. Thanks!

megatron_lives

Trophies
Website
www.enthalpynet.co.uk
XP
Country
QUOTE said:

Fair enough - wasn't expecting anyone too - just a joke!

More worried about the possible update just heard this

"NOT WORKING ON PAL CONSOLES

just black screen after removing update from iso and starting. without removing update it tries to update to ntsc firmware even with the latest pal firmware."

Source is wiitorrents

jaxxster

The Heretic
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
- Possible update: Does it matter? Theres a tool that patches the iso so you dont have to update

- French language: This release doesnt appear to have french language as an option according to the nfo but some NTSC U releases do have french as an option due to Canadains speaking french

jaxxster

The Heretic
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
- Possible update: Does it matter? Theres a tool that patches the iso so you dont have to update

- French language: This release doesnt appear to have french language as an option according to the nfo but some NTSC U releases do have french as an option due to Canadains speaking french

- Blackcats is cool, My stats are 9 invites Downloaded 32.97 GB Uploaded 100.47 GB Ratio 3.05. Dont bother asking for an invite tho because im not giving any out. Only for people who help me out get helped back.

- Screw torrents. Get a job and get usenet accest.

Raging Demon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Folks,

Stop shitting up the thread with some of you stains asking where to get releases. The cockroaches that mention names of places and means are no better.

g.crow

beide mittelfinger hoch
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
paper mario did that update too, even if you were running latest firmware. at least it did "something". but it was fine after this.
so whats the firmware on an us wii after big brain did its update?

megatron_lives

Trophies
Website
www.enthalpynet.co.uk
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
 Folks,

Stop shitting up the thread with some of you stains asking where to get releases. The cockroaches that mention names of places and means are no better.

Dude calm down - no one has asked where to get the game and also I personally only named sites as source for a quote and general chat.

Don't get all high an' mighty after only one post

QUOTEjaxxster Posted Today, 08:10 PM
 Yeh sorry megatron, I only saw that after i posted...Duh! Well i guess its the risk you wanna take.

No worries buddy - I'm only trying to let others with Pal Wiis know what I've heard. I'm DEFINATELY NOT gonna try it myself, I still haven't finished paper mario!

Peace

psykopat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
hmm ok it works on pal wii but what about the language? english only ?
thanks testersÂ
wub.gif

hmmm... wonder if any american games would have french as an option...

lol yeah i know ^^ but i asked this to the other europeans guys (germans, spanish...) who maybe have their own language...
sonic (USA version) had the european multi 5 language included...and wing island (JAP) had english...so i can dream for a french option in this release
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...