Wii #0127 - Wing Island (USA)

tilbury

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
curious to know if anyone can advise to see if this can be patched for UK machines?? alos, used binsearch and cant find this on usenet yet??

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
OP
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
curious to know if anyone can advise to see if this can be patched for UK machines?? alos, used binsearch and cant find this on usenet yet??
The Japanese version worked with region free patchers, and it even had an Engrish language option.
smile.gif

laurenz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I was actually waiting for this game to come. But it looks like it got really bad reviews. Let's hope this game works on my PAL Wii! otherwise i just upload this game to boost up my ratio.

moloko23

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Swaziland
I'm curious to know if there is any difference from this release compared the JPN release.

This game was only given a 5 at ign, is it really that bad?
You really can't always trust IGN people, this game is great fun and so is Kororinpa, IGN just have a stick up their ass when it comes to "fun" typically Japanese games.

Louse76

Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States

Dangelus

Trophies
XP
Country
It says it is compatible but I can't get it to laod. It just hangs at loading bar screen. Reseting the console just make the screen go black....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...