luigimania

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
PAL console with Chiip works fine.

BUT: I run my wii in PAL 60 mode widescreen (tv is 4:3 size, but I run games widescreen - ie bars above and below - for greater field of view) through the standard connectors (I don't have component input on my tv).

Does this game run in Widescreen in 480i? Because for the life of me I cannot get it to.

Just to be clear: I start the wii, menu is widescreen and correct ratio, all good. I start SSX blur, tv flickers, (and when I check the mode button tv has changed from PAL 60 mode to standard PAL mode), and suddenly game is full screen, 4:3, not stretched at all, (ie all circles are perfect).

Anyone else? Does this mean it is widescreen in 480i not 480p?

EDIT:

Okay, it does run in widescreen in normal 576i mode (oops, I should play with tv when I am actually awake). The game does not run in 480i (PAL 60) at all. Disappointing.

Note: The drive speed slowdown with the Chiip causes stutters in the gameplay when new ausio tracks load and also makes the short loads during the title screens and tutorials painful. Go vote on the Chiip site feature list and vote for increased drive speed to help this issue and others like stuttering in elebits etc. It is on the front page.

http://chiip.descrambler.de/index.php/Main_Page

strummer12

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I loved SSX3 on my Gamecube. That game was the shit! If this sucker is anything like that, I will be in heaven. The only thing I don't like are the characters. I don't know why they went with shit drawn by a 6 year old. That turns me off big time. elise (my fav, being Canadian) looks like hell from the screenshots. That twists my knickers up my arsehole!! But if the gameplay is swell, then I shall purchase this son of a bitch!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-