Wii #0008 - Wario Ware: Smooth Moves (Europe)

Tomobobo

Champion.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't even get this damn thing yet. I hate Gamestop for giving you a "release date" and then turn around and say it's the "shipping date". And then they call you later and tell you that it'll be in tomorrow afternoon.

shadowboy

:D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
**** YES!

... But how did they dump it so fast?  Doesn't it take 50 hours?  Or do they have a better program?

It came out in Europe a few days ago.

And you lucky dudes got wiiplay earlier too!

... Not like I buy any games (besides zelda) anyway, but still..

WE ARE AMERICA, WE DESERVE IT ALL FIRST!
I'm gonna tell bush to nuke nintendo of japan if they don't give america everythng first from now on.

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I got my Wario Ware on saturday. Got it when I managed to get a wii from comet, was very lucky as they sold out after 20 minutes. Can't really get into the game yet, but will stick with it. This has been dumped really quick, I'm surprised. It would be even better if it was playable on the wii.

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
**** YES!

... But how did they dump it so fast? Doesn't it take 50 hours? Or do they have a better program?

It came out in Europe a few days ago.

And you lucky dudes got wiiplay earlier too!

I'm gonna tell bush to nuke nintendo of japan if they don't give america everythng first from now on.
I fixed your joke tags
laugh.gif

I guess (U) players cant handle the fact that (E) players actually got something before us once. Let them have their cake (pie) and eat it too.
smile.gif

nevixa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
And you lucky dudes got wiiplay earlier too!Â

You guys got the Wii a month earlier and Excite Truck. So they are (for the first time in history) dividing it equally.
There are, of course, (almost) only (E) releases because PI is an European release group.

Because (U) just don't have the brains to start a release group
wink.gif

Rocco Savadgie

Trophies
XP
Country
**** YES!

... But how did they dump it so fast? Doesn't it take 50 hours? Or do they have a better program?

I doubt pi use that method. It's more likely they use the other method which involves modifying the DVD drive firmware to skip over the EDC check when reading discs. Dumping the disc with this method takes only a few minutes.

sabinraijin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't even get this damn thing yet. I hate Gamestop for giving you a "release date" and then turn around and say it's the "shipping date". And then they call you later and tell you that it'll be in tomorrow afternoon.

Sorry to tell you this bud, but GS has nothing to do with it. This is pretty much how release dates have worked since the beginning. The only way a game can actually be in stores on the date of release is if they ship it to stores early (such in the case of WoW: TBC, Final Fantasy, and other popular titles). Other than popular titles, most games' "release date" is actually just the day it gets shipped to stores, and doesn't actually show up on shelves until a day or two later.

Pikachu025

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
That's only for US, though. In Europe (least in Germany and Austria...) the "release date" is really the date it's availabe in stores.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Saw this game at my local Gamestation but they can only show the opening movie because the place is too small to allow people to play the demo. Oh well.

Hitto

MKDS Tournament Winner
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Don't forget, my american friends, that europe still hasn't seen a release date for warioware twisted... Reason? According to (E) law, something in the tilt sensor is prohibited to sell over here. Interestingly enough, this wasn't the case with yoshi's universal gravitation. Perhaps for the same reason, Kirby Tilt'n'Tumble never got a release in europe, either. (or it slipped past my radar, undetected)

"Nintendo of Europe : Because we can release a turd like Yoshi's Gravitation without any problems, but a warioware game, nuh-uh."

EDIT : Oh yeah, the game still rocks.

HMan

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
That's only for US, though. In Europe (least in Germany and Austria...) the "release date" is really the date it's availabe in stores.

Just to make you all jealous... I actually got my WWSM game 3 days in advance from European release date! I walked into my regular game store and there it was, waiting for me!
nyanya.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: That is cheap. Love it they advertise false info, like 11" screen, but in specs it says 10.5"...