Misc WiFi Vioce Chat

chillyp

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
As far as I know the people who write the homebrew libraries for Wifi support haven't figured out how to utilize the Nintendo WiFi Adaptor.

There is a somewhat lengthy process but it is possible to convert your USB adaptor to a regular SoftAP so you can use it for everything, and it will also allow you to enter it as a connection in the Wifi settings page. I've performed the hack on mine and it works great. The tutorial is available at http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=36057 - note that it does involve some messing about with drivers, so if you are a complete novice you might want to avoid it.

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If your using the nintendo wi-fi adapter for something like the WiFi voice chat you would be at home. You may as well just chat on your PC instead. This is really for if your sat somewhere bored and have access to a Wi-Fi hotspot. You could walk around your neighbourhood and see if someone has a wireless router you can use to access it to try it out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Gamemaster2022 @ Gamemaster2022: Great titles. I'm about to play some Pokémon Emerald. I need to lvl up +1