Wifi Night is for everyone

Discussion in 'Wii - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection' started by Sonicslasher, Feb 5, 2009.

1. Sonicslasher
    OP

Sonicslasher In Law we trust.

Dec 5, 2005
    United States
    Richmond, VA
    For some reason, everybody thinks that Wifi Night is only for DS users. Well it's not, it is for everyone. So if you have a Wii and wifi, and you would like to get a match of Brawl or MKWII going (or some other game), join us on Wifi Night.

Also, the next (after this upcoming one) tournament will be for the Wii, so post a Wii Wifi game suggestion! [​IMG]

2. christianbran

christianbran Member

Newcomer
    Dec 2, 2008
    United States
    ok thanks for the info. i would love to play brawl with fellow gbatemp members (:

3. Zarkz

Zarkz GBAtemp Fan

Oct 9, 2007
    United States
    King Taco
    I know that, but I usually dont attend cuz there werent too many wifi games I liked, but I may join for FF:CC EoT

4. GreenJ

GreenJ Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 30, 2008
    we need a brawl tournament. it would be awesome.

5. NightWalker186

NightWalker186 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 4, 2008
    United States
    Pineville, LA
    I Completely understand. One thing that would be nice on IRC(Not to mention really cut down on the confusion and simplify things) is to have 2 different channels. a WifiDS channel and WifiWii channel [​IMG]. Any one disagree?

6. Sonicslasher
    OP

Sonicslasher In Law we trust.

Dec 5, 2005
    United States
    Richmond, VA
    Well it's a whole lot easier to just have it all just in the wifi channel. But if it ever becomes to crowded, I might do that.