Misc WiFi And Facebook

defunct32

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Is anyone else experiencing issues when uploading photos from their DSi XL (not sure if this is XL specific) to their FB account?

I'm able to connect to my WiFi through my XL browser no problem... I even tested out the Connection in the system menu and it said "Connection Test Successful" but whenever I took a photo and tries to upload to my FB via my XL I get all sort of connection codes:

55200-I

I cannot rememebr the exact numbers but it's something like the above. My PSP can connect to the WiFi no problem too. And, just in case if you're going to say I got my password for my FB wrong, then no, the password ain't the problem. I actually only DID managed to get a picture uploaded to FB via XL ONLY when I do these things:

- Resetting the XL (up to 5 times)
- Logging in and out of the FB account (on XL)
- Deleting my "Connection Setup" setting and recreating (this works but I cannot do this every time I wanna upload a photo, right?)
- Turning on and off my Wireless Option in the DSi System menu (6-8 times)

I'm not sure if FB is being a jerk or my XL just dislike FB a whole damn lot. Any ideas and anyone else experiencing the same thing as me?

defunct32

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Oh ho no! I've a flashcard, it's ok, I will rather give up on that FB/Wi-Fi thing than to give up my Flashcard entirely, lol, thanks for the head-up though.

defunct32

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
I have an Acekard 2i running AKAIO 1.8.9z and the cart picture is that of Prince Caspien when you power up the DSi... I've an XL btw. Safe to upgrade?

EDIT:

Never mind;

"Please do not update your DSi to 1.4.4 if your console prompt you to update. We'll release DSi 1.4.4 update file for AK2i ASAP. Please be patient. Thanks."

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E