Hardware wierd controller failure

malacai

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hey, have a big problem with one of my wiis.

Problem one: sudenly all controllers got out of sync... tryed new controllers and same problem.. tryed to sync and resync in hours.. after some reading i found out that if u hold the wii sync button about 20sec~ it releases all controllers.. i did that and got synced with one of my controllers.. :SOLVED

Problem two: the controller lost sync all the time, and the pointer (hand) just disapered.. and after a little while the controller went black.unplug the batterys and putt them in again, works (yes i have new batterys) a few sec´s before the pointer begins to jerky and disapering.... i have tryed diffrent controller and have same issues with all of them...: NOT SOLVED

Anybody who had the same problem, or a solution?

sorry for my bad english

/mallorz

buby78

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that happen to me with the one that came with my wii it keeps losing sync but my other ones works just fine i called the big N and they tolled me just to buy a new one those assholes now i got 5

malacai

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
they work fine on my other wii
frown.gif

david432111

Trophies
XP
Country
malacai said:
ahhh, replaced the bluetooth chip/card with a new part, and now it works flawless =)
Nice, glad you posted what was wrong. Now people that bother to search will probably find this. For good measure:

wiimote failure
wiimote not working
bluetooth chip/card

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/rMHTo4sAYKA?si=UTMogWR09JOPIPF_