wierd controller failure

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by malacai, Jan 4, 2009.

1. malacai
    OP

malacai Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 28, 2007
    hey, have a big problem with one of my wiis.

Problem one: sudenly all controllers got out of sync... tryed new controllers and same problem.. tryed to sync and resync in hours.. after some reading i found out that if u hold the wii sync button about 20sec~ it releases all controllers.. i did that and got synced with one of my controllers.. :SOLVED

Problem two: the controller lost sync all the time, and the pointer (hand) just disapered.. and after a little while the controller went black.unplug the batterys and putt them in again, works (yes i have new batterys) a few secĀ“s before the pointer begins to jerky and disapering.... i have tryed diffrent controller and have same issues with all of them...: NOT SOLVED

Anybody who had the same problem, or a solution?

sorry for my bad english

/mallorz

2. buby78

buby78 GBAtemp Fan

Sep 19, 2008
    United States
    getting blazed
    that happen to me with the one that came with my wii it keeps losing sync but my other ones works just fine i called the big N and they tolled me just to buy a new one those assholes now i got 5

3. screamq3

screamq3 GBAtemp Regular

Nov 23, 2008
    maybe the batteries aint powerful enough? try using heavy duty ones

4. malacai
    OP

malacai Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 28, 2007
    they work fine on my other wii [​IMG]

5. malacai
    OP

malacai Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 28, 2007
    ahhh, replaced the bluetooth chip/card with a new part, and now it works flawless =)

6. david432111

david432111 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 17, 2008
    Denmark
    Nice, glad you posted what was wrong. Now people that bother to search will probably find this. For good measure:

wiimote failure
    wiimote not working
    bluetooth chip/card

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice