Wierd connections between spirituality and dark energy

Discussion in 'The Edge of the Forum' started by Yil, Sep 22, 2016.

1. Yil
    OP

Yil GBAtemp Addict

Feb 19, 2014
    Canada
    Both of them has the single capacity to energize, and cause repulsion and thus expansion.
    If dark energy ultimately overpower dark matter, an event known as the big rip will happen which means the universe explode, like if you heat a balloon(I need a better metaphor). Also dark energy seems to be consistent within a unit of space, or perhaps it has to do with something. Also it seems to be capable of transmuting to or simulating energy of our universe.
    By spirituality standard, the higher you go in frequency (in some way the same as drug cause not everyone can do that with just self-stimulation), the more energized it becomes though while it is not untrue, a source would normally have a maxium capacity which at a higher state of output would make it last shorter (another thing to note is the source is constantly referred to in spirituality, and not only that some other observation suggest something alien came to our universe 6.5 billion years ago which is far past the big bang). So the higher the frequency the greater repulsion will become and while we somehow 'ascended' it would bring the universe to its demise sooner than its natural death. Perhaps dark energy is consistently leaking to our world which is dependent only on another axis.
    If getting your happiness would ultimately contribute to the big rip which most likely cannot be recovered, will you still choose to be high?
    (I think I have dr.doom complex, which is a negative variant of god complex)

2. hmp22

hmp22 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 23, 2015
    Canada
    it definitely sounds like you chose to be high

Last edited by hmp22, Sep 22, 2016
  3. Yil
    OP

Yil GBAtemp Addict

Feb 19, 2014
    Canada
    I am one of the lowest on the forum. I am much more sadistic than most up here.

4. osaka35

osaka35 Instrucional Designer

Nov 20, 2009
    United States
    Silent Hill
    hmp22 likes this.
  5. Yil
    OP

Yil GBAtemp Addict

Feb 19, 2014
    Canada
    Nah. Just linking spirituality to some other things. Never heard of these.
    If I am going to be high I would not hold back on spirituality.

6. MadMageKefka

MadMageKefka GBAtemp Maniac

Apr 28, 2016
    United States
    World of ruin
    > Believes in spirituality...

.....Seems legit. :ph34r:

7. WiiUBricker

WiiUBricker Insert Custom Title

Sep 19, 2009
    Argentina
    Espresso
    Cool story bro. Can you fuse this dark energy with light energy to form annihilator energy with tracking ability?

8. Yil
    OP

Yil GBAtemp Addict

Feb 19, 2014
    Canada
    Dark energy is light.
    Edit: by light it does not mean photon, but in mysticism. But yes, it can create photon.

9. WiiUBricker

WiiUBricker Insert Custom Title

Sep 19, 2009
    Argentina
    Espresso
    No kidding. And light energy is dark.

10. MadMageKefka

Apr 28, 2016
    United States
    World of ruin
    dark en·er·gy
    noun
    noun: dark energy; plural noun: dark energies
    1. Physics
      a theoretical repulsive force that counteracts gravity and causes the universe to expand at an accelerating rate.
      "Einstein's theories allow for the possible existence of dark energy"

...No it isn't, you just read too many comic books kiddo. Sorry.

11. Yil
    OP

Yil GBAtemp Addict

Feb 19, 2014
    Canada
    That's what exactly what I mean. Repulsion. Did you read the first post? If dark energies gets higher and no more mass generated to counter dark energy the big rip will happen, and slowly the imbalance will cause our body to be torn apart, though far after our death.

12. MadMageKefka

Apr 28, 2016
    United States
    World of ruin
    I didn't say you were wrong about that part, did I? You said dark energy is light. That is incorrect. All of this is pointless and theoretical anyway. All I know for sure is you must smoke the GOOD stuff. Mind sending some my way?

Edit: I am having way too much fun with this. I apologize to everyone in existence for trying to kill you all with my happy vibes. I will stop now before I collapse the universe with my feelings of joy.

Last edited by MadMageKefka, Sep 22, 2016
  13. Yil
    OP

Yil GBAtemp Addict

Feb 19, 2014
    Canada
    I don't take drug. I have said I'd punch a drug user in the face before if they do that again. @VinsCool But that is a joke at least for the moment.

14. TotalInsanity4

TotalInsanity4 GBAtemp Supreme Overlord

Dec 1, 2014
    United States
    Under a rock
    Daaaaaamn, Yil!

Back at it again with the supernatural theories!

Yil likes this.
  15. Yil
    OP

Yil GBAtemp Addict

Feb 19, 2014
    Canada
    Maybe I should check on NX some time later.

16. MadMageKefka

Apr 28, 2016
    United States
    World of ruin
    I smoke weed. Gonna punch me in the face?

17. Yil
    OP

Yil GBAtemp Addict

Feb 19, 2014
    Canada
    That's a serious joke.

18. osaka35

osaka35 Instrucional Designer

Nov 20, 2009
    United States
    Silent Hill
    It would seem you have your own definition of words. When you define reality based things your own way, you're bound to create connections and causal patterns that are not reflected in reality. Reality is not a magical mystical piece of literature. It follows certain laws and is defined very exactly and unchanging (science language is very different than every day language in how it changes over time, though the two can influence each other)

Spirituality is a belief. It is not an independent entity. If you believe in the super natural (supernatural meaning beyond the natural/reality, or not part of the natural/reality), that's all you. to each their own.

Dark energy is just "stuff we haven't really measured yet, but we assume it's there because we need it to fill in the X factors in our equations". There are some good ideas, like certain type of quarks or something. I'm not sure of the current literature, I just check back in every couple of years.

Also, light is also known as the "electromagnetic spectrum". So there's that.

19. MadMageKefka

Apr 28, 2016
    United States
    World of ruin
    You said it, not me.... And I do smoke weed. I am doing just fine in life and am not ashamed of my habit / recreational activity. I don't see how any part of this is a joke, I'd call what you said a threat.

20. Engert

Engert I love me

Jan 21, 2012
    United States
    Taxachusetts
    How do you know you exist?

According to quantum mechanics, a particle in unmeasurable unless you observe it. Then it has measurable properties.
    So how do you know that things including you, are real?
    What is the real reality?