Wierd connections between spirituality and dark energy

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How do you know you exist?

According to quantum mechanics, a particle in unmeasurable unless you observe it. Then it has measurable properties.
So how do you know that things including you, are real?
What is the real reality?
Being unmeasurable does not mean non-existing. I am typing on a computer so at this moment I am existing.

Engert

I love me
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Being unmeasurable does not mean non-existing. I am typing on a computer so at this moment I am existing.

What if your life is an illusion?
If particles cannot be predicted but are measured when observed, then maybe you're real only when someone is looking at you. When no one is looking at you .... you're just a probability.

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What if your life is an illusion?
If particles cannot be predicted but are measured when observed, then maybe you're real only when someone is looking at you. When no one is looking at you .... you're just a probability.
The instance is enough for my existence. And even if all of them are 'not real', I am still experiencing something.

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The instance is enough for my existence. And even if all of them are 'not real', I am still experiencing something.
By some of the theories many of us is already aware of being in 'an illusion', or even get out of it. But this world holds more than the playground or prison for a higher concious.

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you know you exist?

According to quantum mechanics, a particle in unmeasurable unless you observe it. Then it has measurable properties.
So how do you know that things including you, are real?
What is the real reality?
That's...not quite what it says. Or rather, it doesn't have the implications you seem to think it has.

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That's...not quite what it says. Or rather, it doesn't have the implications you seem to think it has.
Almost forget about the first part. @Engert Not existing and not able to be precieved are very different. And beside I would not be this certain if I had never had the experience.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
dark energy? is that the thing I once touched my self and that "dark energy" was every were.. after it felt like light energy had come to me.

Last edited by Flame,
Reactions: Deleted User

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
dark energy? is that the thing I once touched my self and that "dark energy" was every were.. after it felt like light energy had come to me.
It's called dark energy cause it does not interact with light like charged particles, for example molecules, does. But it is mostly associated with light cause it can energize electrons.

D

Deleted User

It's called dark energy cause it does not interact with light like charged particles, for example molecules, does. But it is mostly associated with light cause it can energize electrons.
Uh...do you know WHAT you're even saying anymore?

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Uh...do you know WHAT you're even saying anymore?
Yes. Only charged particles can interect with photons to absorb its energt or generate them. Fire for example can provide enough energy to generate them, as fire means both ion and plasma, the most energized state of matter but expressed slightly differently. To create photon means dark energy has the compacity to energize, and perhaps more efficiently. Dark energy are not eletric or manetic field, but have the capacity to interect with them, so this is a one way if dark energy being dominent.
Dark matter, as a construct of pure mass and no charge, will not be interfered. And while like dark energy they are present in our environment, it not holding charge and will not have the same form of collision as us. Dark matter is what is refered as darkness, and like in mythicism, they both exist to keep this universe in balance, as dark energy drive everything apart while dark matter keeps everything together. But on mythicism, dark energy also have its own balance of purity and corruption, and of a range of frequency that can be positive or negative on a logrithmic scale.
Another theory is that dark energy is alien to our universe, and as a form of self denfense, dark matter is created by the universe to sustain itself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: now I have 3 mig switch. going to return these 2 to aliexpress tho