Why we should never use IGN.com

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Skyline969 said:
2. All the characters look like girls? And one of them being Sephiroth? Come on, Sephiroth looks like one of the most badass characters straight out of Japan. So this guy is too into ATV Offroad Fury and Mortal Kombat. He doesn't understand the Japanese anime-style characters. Some may look like girls in the artwork, but you easily tell their gender throughout the games. And Cloud Strife wouldn't have a cocktail either, he'd probably just say "not interested" or cut you in half if you pissed him off enough.

6. The scene where Aerith gets killed in FF7 may not have made me cry, but it really is a sad moment. C'mon, the mood is tragic, the music is tragic, the way she dies is tragic. Playing through the first disc, READING THE STORY that concerns her, you get sort of an attachment to her like you would get attached to some other character in a book or a movie. Then she's gone, just like that, to one of the biggest badass villains in the history of RPGs. Try to tell me that's not tragic.

2: No he's not. He has a huge sword, obviously compensating for something. Otherwise, he looks like a normal villian to me.

6: He stabs her in the back. I found it a rather boring scene. And he's not the biggest(his sword, maybe...), nor the badass-est villian ever. Just isn't. There are many, many worse then him.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I disagree with the cosplay part most of the smoking hot FF cosplay and most cosplay in general are conducted by females who are already hot without the makeup and outfits. He's thinking of This, from my extensive experience, I can see females that are a 5 or 6 according to the guy becoming a 9 or 10 in some of these outfits, depending on the style and details. Anyway that's not cosplay but a full fledged fashion.

He also needs to realize the Japanese like the metrosexual male characters and this is evident in Final Fantasy.

He fails on the reading part, An RPG is SUPPOSED to have an extensive plot with loads of text, you don't want to read, don't play.

As for the turn based part, He needs to get out of the closet, turn based RPGs are classical win, if you don't want to wait for attacks play Phantasy Star or the Tales of series.

I loled at this quote

"If you want to end terrorism, take that plane and fill it with Final Fantasy games and drop them to Afghanistan".

That actually sounds like something I would say about Shovelware.

Sefi

Trophies
XP
Country
He's wearing a tuxedo shirt... and some of you are still taking him seriously? Even if it had been a serious video who gives a damn. What? A person affiliated with a popular website has an opinion? WE CAN'T HAVE THAT!

blackdragonbaham

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
this video is damn amusing, i rofl'd, especially in the part where he flamed cloud
laugh.gif
but seriously, i like the characer design of the ff-characters, i don't agree with him totally, but there are some points which are plausible, so for example the turn based battle system of the series, ''fighting a giant scorpian and expacting him to wait?'' i don't like it, it's some how relaxing, but it also disrupt the flow, i think it would be more fun to be action based, like in the chrystal chronicles parts, just a bit more complex, so perhaps the g.f. summoning should be implemented in it.
but thats it

Uncle FEFL

OBJECTION!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"They're all pretty hot. They all have pretty eyes. They all have nice hair-do's. Some of them are guys? WHAT?!" Haha.

QUOTE said:
*sighs* I dislike Final Fantasy, but most of his arguments are completely stupid. The only one that KINDA makes sense is the ambiguous gender issues. Even then, it ain't that hard to figure out. And about the beer thing: Not every male likes beer, moron. Now that's not to say having a cocktail and having your pinky out would be manly...or even normal...it'd be rather weird, actually...so nevermind on that.

This video does tell me something (un)important though. He's the very kind of male I hate. Hornier then a spiked turtle shell, and stupider then a rock.
You're taking this guy way too seriously.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Though I lol'd all the way through that, the only thing that pissed me off was that man.
I wouldn't mind sending him an e-mail saying what a douche he is
smileipb2.png

MuppetInvasion

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Seen this a while back, its very true actually. However most of this forum is a Japanese stuff/SQUARE fanboy (Used as a description not a derogatory name) so they dont really get his angle and are blinded by their slightly gay- slightly transsexual love of cloud.
tongue.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My if its a joke then whatever if its opinion who cares?

Stopped using IGN when they changed the layout. Sure their reviewing has been shit for the past four years but its been good resource for previews but shit the new layout is bad.

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
Definitely a piss take or this guy just doesn't get it.

Or he's one of those twitch reflex guys who can't get through a game unless its drenched in blood with bullets flying everywhere in spectacular brown-o-vision

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
If I were to copy my comment from youtube to this post, I'd get insta-banhammer'd because of flaming and swearing.
But seriously, he doesn't have to go around telling everyone what games to play.
To me, he's the biggest craptard I've ever seen.
And don't go like "you FF nerd", cuz I'm not. I don't like the games, but still he shouldn't state his opinion as a fact.

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
shinkukage09 said:
2: No he's not. He has a huge sword, obviously compensating for something. Otherwise, he looks like a normal villian to me.
Have you played the game and know the story extensively, including the extras such as the movie and other games in the FFVII series? All of it just shows you collectively, you've gotta see more than just 3 seconds to understand.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
I got an e-mail back
smileipb2.png

Screenshotted just so you know I'm not lying.

2s0h561.png

At least he isn't bullshitting about replying to every e-mail. Even though my e-mail was pretty useless
tongue.gif

Go get GBAtemp.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...