why vinscool isnt funny anymore

D

Deleted User

Attention seeking furry's are never funny, the only change in him is your perception of him. I personally believe this realisation came with age, the majority of the people stroking his ego were around 12 - 16 on average. As time goes on you learn more about human nature (albeit even if its only subconsciously) and start to distance yourself away from the negative people in your life.
I mean you say you're 23 in your profile but your posts are that of a 13 year old

TL;DR Nobody is at fault here you're just getting better at filtering shit.

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Attention seeking furry's are never funny, the only change in him is your perception of him. I personally believe this realisation came with age, the majority of the people stroking his ego were around 12 - 16 on average. As time goes on you learn more about human nature (albeit even if its only subconsciously) and start to distance yourself away from the negative people in your life.
I mean you say you're 23 in your profile but your posts are that of a 13 year old

TL;DR Nobody is at fault here you're just getting better at filtering shit.
I'm not one of vinny's fanboys. but he is my friend. I wouldn't consider him negative or attention seeking. who do you think put a stop to the vinscloning stuff? he's a good guy that's willing to help anyone, which is hard to find on this site. I think youre either a bad judge of character or a little jealous.

D

Deleted User

I'm not one of vinny's fanboys. but he is my friend. I wouldn't consider him negative or attention seeking. who do you think put a stop to the vinscloning stuff? he's a good guy that's willing to help anyone, which is hard to find on this site. I think youre either a bad judge of character or a little jealous.
Everyone has good traits no matter how bad of a person they are. More power to him for helping people with any technical issues they may be having, that isn't the point of what I'm saying at all. You don't have to look very far to know he's a generic internet raised guy. People who are driven by feeling good aren't good people, the majority of his posts (to be fair I haven't read many, at least many that were worth while/fleshed out posts) are self indulgent.

One thread always sticks with me with Vinscool, the "How to VinsCool" thread. No matter how bad of a judge of character you are you can tell that he isn't a good person and should be treated as an example rather than a companion. People like him live self destructive lives, they devote their life to decadence and "cumming". You can tell that he's a shell of a man on how he characterises himself, he has no personality other than sex, drugs, and meaningless objects he surrounds himself in as a cover (anime/games/etc).

I'm not jealous of a man who lives a life of cheap thrills, again these are the kind of people who are an example to those who can see them for who they are. He's not the first person I've seen like this and he surely won't be the last.

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Your image of vinny is so off point it's not even funny. you said yourself you know him from "not many" posts on gbatemp. quite a few of us are friends on many networks outside of here and have been for years now. I think what you've seen is him being ironic or sarcastic. which is a form of humor he uses alot. especially if you read them in eof.

I wasn't talking about him just helping people with games, I've witnessed him counsel people through some really difficult and fucked up things.

I assure you he isn't driven by self indulgence. And I can tell you he isn't into drugs. the guy works hard and likes to drink to unwind. that's not a bad thing, or a big deal. he manages to support himself and his family, so who cares?

I think you should get to know people before you judge them or lump them in a group, because what you've said in your last post says more about you then it does him. I'm not saying you have to like the guy but I'd appreciate it if you didn't disrespect my friends without good reason. he's been nothing but accepting and generous to anyone he comes into contact with and wouldnt be rude unless that person really deserved it. I can almost guarantee he's never disrespected you.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I just looked up the thread you were talking about. its eof. it was sarcasm, a joke.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao now I can live the life of Juan...