Hacking Why some cheats on R4 don't work but on DSTT it does?

lunacy123456

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DSTT claim to use the same cheat system as the R4 but for some reasons the DSTT also supports cheats that the R4 have but don't work but work on the DSTT. What could the reason be? I suppose R4 only supports action replay codes while DSTT supports action replay, code breaker and other codes? If you know the answer, please state it here, thanks!

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
lunacy123456 said:
DSTT claim to use the same cheat system as the R4 but for some reasons the DSTT also supports cheats that the R4 have but don't work but work on the DSTT. What could the reason be? I suppose R4 only supports action replay codes while DSTT supports action replay, code breaker and other codes? If you know the answer, please state it here, thanks!
No flashcard supports Codebreaker codes, they all support Action Replay codes. Thats what they mean about they use the same cheat system. Problem is, each flashcard have their own version of it since they have to code it themselves and in many cases they don't do a good job at it and cause problems with some cheats. The R4 has a really bad cheat system, it doesn't support many code types and they have hard coded limits for the number of cheats it displays.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: I get what they were trying to say but what the ad actually says is "we tried to cram a ton of... +1