Hacking Why should Wiikey-Team bring the update?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonCorleone

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Seriously, if I were in the Team, I would tell:" Sorry its simply not working, due to, bla, bla,bla,..Nindento Fucked us,bla bla"
Then i would say:" Hey you can buy a D2Ckey, its working on it 100%"
That means a loooooot $$$$$$. I would do this, if it would be my company!
They have the clone problem, the wiikey doesnt work on the new wii´s. So why should they support it?
Why should they do it?

eivl

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, the D2Ckey won't work on the older wii consoles so they would also lose a lot of costumers.

chrisgcox3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
id say why the others work then mofo lol, i was told wiikey was the best, seems very amature now tho, not even a website, com on!!!!!!!!!!!!

Selxis

Trophies
XP
Country
Because, as they fixed Super Mario Galaxy, they care about their costumers.

thaiguy50

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
because not all of the wiis have D2C chips, majority of the people uses CHIPS under D2C. Therefore an update for the wiikey is an good idea.

DonCorleone

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No they wouldnt. People who has a wiikey inside, are not a "customer" anymore. And the customers the D2Ckey Team is having right now: ARE ONLY PEOPLE WITH THE NEW MOTHERBOARD LAYOUT!

Deleted member 112793

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If they say that, nobody is going to buy the D2Ckey anymore, afraid of having themselves screwed over yet again, supporting your customers is a good thing, it keeps them loyal.

DonCorleone

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
because not all of the wiis have D2C chips, majority of the people uses CHIPS under D2C. Therefore an update for the wiikey is an good idea.
can you explain why! Good idea=no financial reason! If they bring no update the people have options:
a)a new chip, with support---->D2ckey work with old one, at least it say on the web site, over 1million more customers
b)no chip at all
c)new console+new chip

DonCorleone

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If they say that, nobody is going to buy the D2Ckey anymore, afraid of having themselves screwed over yet again, supporting your customers is a good thing, it keeps them loyal.
how many people know, that its the same company,....not alot,...from what i can say, the d2ckey ist the best mod chip out right out now,...so the HAVE THE PRODUCT--->you buy, or play originals

they wont simply bring no update,..they will tell why its not working, and maybe grant some % on the D2Ckey if you have wiikey,..so you will have no choise but to buy new,.....and THIS MEANS----->$$$ €€€€€

Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
This topic sucks.
D2Ckey only works on D2C, and Wiikey doesn't work on D2C, so "it works on it 100%" is a pointless argument.

Handicapman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

buggy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh yeah, with your business skills I'm sure the Wiikey team would be on the Fortune 100 list in no time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn