Why No Dedicated PC Section?

PityOnU

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Although each console gets its own subforum and sub-subforums keeping everything nice and organized, the sections related to PC gaming on this site are not as well defined.

There are a few members here (myself included) who are pretty handy and timely with offering advice to individuals who come here with queries related to their computer. Why not make a dedicated PC subforum? I think it would help to bring in a lot more traffic, new discussions, etc.

Obviously, GBATemp is much more console oriented, but with so many gamers switching to PC nowadays why not branch out?

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
if they do make a dedicated pc section id like a sub forum for game streams
Totally unrelated. Also, why? If people want to see someone else play a game, most of the time, you can find a let's play or gameplay of some sort on youtube. There is literally near zero demand for game streams.

Kouen Hasuki

Coffee Addict
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I do think some of the reason its not as talked about (PC Games that is) is many don't see a section for it, I'm mainly a PC gamer as it goes though I do play consoles / handhelds too even I was unsure if it was OK to discuss PC Games on here given its more aimed for Consoles.

I would for one welcome a PC Games and PC Hardware section

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Actually I'm doing most of my gaming on my PC anyway these days,even though I tend to play slightly older titles that still run great on my not so top of the line PC, with the occasional Bioshock Infinite or Tomb Raider.
So I would say I also welcome the idea.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: +1