Homebrew Why exploit images or else

Se7ensinsMods

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Miiverse can be exploit using png images of your mii. I tried it in mp4 exploit and it showed a ? In it and itll load then back to miiverse. Crunchyroll uses application/octet-stream video only. Except houseads.

Wolfer473

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, what? You kinda lost me there. How did you manage to replace your Mii with the .mp4 exploit? Also miiverse can't run the .mp4 exploit because there's no player built into the title. And if it did it would try to open it as a .png not .mp4.

Reactions: Deleted User

iAqua

Trophies
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry, what? You kinda lost me there. How did you manage to replace your Mii with the .mp4 exploit? Also miiverse can't run the .mp4 exploit because there's no player built into the title. And if it did it would try to open it as a .png not .mp4.
it's highly likely mvplayer is included in miiverse, i'll even check for you.

Se7ensinsMods

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay fair enough. There was just never any reason for one to be included, but I can see why there might be one.
I was just testing it. But if you click on yourself to edit profile itll upload an exploited to whatever entrypoint it is. But gotta put exploit inside png format too work. As of now Ill ddo more digging and will upload video.

Wolfer473

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was just testing it. But if you click on yourself to edit profile itll upload an exploited to whatever entrypoint it is. But gotta put exploit inside png format too work. As of now Ill ddo more digging and will upload video.
I can see where your coming from, but I in still a little confused on how you loaded the exploit into miiverse. I guess my question is how did you get a file from the SD card into miiverse?

Reactions: Agent_38_Prime

Wolfer473

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Iaqua win with cool mii image. Wait there you could exploit it and when clicked on it boom homebrew channel. Im the person who updating tcp geckodotnet.
Are you saying that you actually got it to load or this is what your hoping it will become?

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
this man is spreading alternative facts.
Am I wrong? If I am please correct me, but it looks like a MITM job lol

I done a similar thing with niconico on switch, that doesn't mean I have an exploit :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn