Hacking Why don't these games work? (through disc channel)

Wiisel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
removing the pal jumper made no difference maybe a region swap will
smile.gif

what good would cioscorp be to a hardmodded wii?

edit.
changed region with Qleaps anyregion changer mod and now i cant boot my pal games even with starfall patches on the plus side tho whilst under jap i tried english language and the game freezes but boots fine with jap so i guess this is something related to language will update once im back on E
smile.gif

Wiisel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
back under 3.2E jap language game still freezes so its not that but if i change video to NTSC it woks fine
smile.gif
so you can just use anyregion changer to switch the video mode if your tv supports it
smile.gif

my guess is gecko os forces video by disc region whilst if no option is selected and the disc channel always goes by what the systems native video mode is.

games like the naruto games also require jap language to be selected otherwise they give an error message from disc channel.

without these changes they either blackscreen or freeze for me now all we need is a hold something on powerup to force language and video or a preloader app that sets the wii to match disc settings
smile.gif

tsampiras

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
20clarky08 said:
Raylene2K7 said:
20clarky08 said:
or you could just get Resident Evil Zero like any sane man would...

just a thought.
Sorry Mr. Sane but that doesn't help a bit, and i wasn't talking about Resident Evil Zero, i do mean Biohazard Zero
(btw - i already got Resident Evil Zero, for years!)

@WiiPower
I've patched all my JAP or US Games (the ones that needed to) to play them through the disc channel with correct colors.
The Colors are only messed up (red screen) when using FreeLoader, GeckoOS, SoftChip and Backup Launcher/Loader

Well, ok, i'm gonna try some more patch options (i've tried 5 different IOS's so far and two different PAL-modes + the auto patching NTSC2PAL) ... there are some left, so maybe i'll find a way

am sorry but as far as i am aware and also according to google Resident Evil 0 is Biohazard 0, all the resident evil games are called Biohazard in Japan...

so less of the attitude

He meant the Wii-make/port of BioHazard Zero (RE0) that is currently JAPANESE ONLY and you know it.

Raylene2K7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
Wiisel said:
back under 3.2E jap language game still freezes so its not that but if i change video to NTSC it woks fine
smile.gif
so you can just use anyregion changer to switch the video mode if your tv supports it
smile.gif
Are you talking about Biohazard Zero or an other game? I guess you mean Biohazard Zero, so i'll try to patch video mode back to NTSC

@tsampiras
don't bother
smile.gif
.. that clarky jerk doesn't get it. He just ate had too much shit he needs to share on the net now.
I've got every Resident Evil game there is for every console (ok, the only one i don't have is the WonderSwan one) and he wants to teach me about Resident Evil / Biohazard
rolleyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1