Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.gaiaonline.com
XP
Country
United States
For me, it depends on some games.
If it's Pokemon, I'll ask my friend to buy it for me. XD I'm 21, and it feels kinda weird.
Just recently, I haven't been buying, but pirating because some of DS game cover are a bit child like style. If I have a PSP, I don't think I would pirate at all. I want to buy a PSP, but with college and assignments....
sleep.gif
'

D

Deleted_171835

Soulshine said:
For me, it depends on some games.
If it's Pokemon, I'll ask my friend to buy it for me. XD I'm 21, and it feels kinda weird.
Just recently, I haven't been buying, but pirating because some of DS game cover are a bit child like style. If I have a PSP, I don't think I would pirate at all. I want to buy a PSP, but with college and assignments....
sleep.gif
'

Ask a friend............ask a friend...................ask a friend.
huh.gif

------------------------------------------------------------
I pirate because I can and won't mess with games that I'll play with for a day then never play again. And because it's FUN!

Sir VG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
For me, it's kind of a mix of reasons.

Most of my sets are simply for collecting. I don't play most of the older games and some systems I don't play at all (like the MSX).

Some of mine are for watching tool-assisted speed runs, or playing games on emulators when I'm away from home. Or I'm at home, but using save states is considerably easier.

And sometimes it's because I'm a cheap bastard.

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Before I got a flashcart, I bought all the DS Games that i wanted, and that were around 9 or 10 games.
And almost every game here in Germany costs around 40€, so for 10 games that would be 400€,
and that is quite money :/.

nico445

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Because it's cheap and original games are to expensive for me. back when i was little had a gba but games were very expensive so i didn't have many
frown.gif
then i started to learn about downloading (already used kazaa since i was 7/8 years old lol) then got a nds and about a year later a flashcard.
and now i'm pirating for al my consoles. wii/psp/nds and pc games.. only game i'm going to buy is bioshock 2 since i want to be able to play the multiplayer .
tongue.gif

HottSushiz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I pirate because here in New Zealand, Nintendo DS games, or any games for that matter except for GBA. They will run you about $70.00 - $110! And i don't really want to spend $300 just for 3 games, i could buy another DS. xD

mattsaysfooey

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Not only am I almost totally broke right now - I also have BILLS.
Car insurance, credit cards to pay off, student loans to pay off and if I can't play it with a mod/burnt copy
or pirate it then I wouldn't play it all. I have bigger responsibilities then giving people in the same field as me money.

Still love you guys though - keep up the good work.
rolleyes.gif

Also I'd much rather run and do what "I" want with my purchased hardware then what
"They" want me to do with it. Using my own homebrew and homebrew released by others quite
often surpasses what Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo have to offer me.

MadClaw

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im a poor child that cant buy games
ohmy.gif
also my internet spped is liek 1.5mbit(160-180kb/s) so it takes forever to dl

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users