Why do my games keep freezing during the dump in usb loader

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Ilive2frag, May 22, 2009.

1. Ilive2frag
    OP

Newcomer Ilive2frag Member

Canada
    I can't figure out why my games keep freezing while dumping using 1.5 and 1.4. They seem to eventually work after 5 or 6 tries but I'm doing Punch Out right now and I'm on the ninth try! It used to work fine and only freeze very rarely. [​IMG]

2. games2007

Member games2007 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Well, I don't know what to tell you, but I might have an alternative that will work for you.

Maybe your External Hard Drive is set to automatically shut off after a certain period of time of not being accessed.(not files copied to it)

You could try ripping the DVD to your computer over Wifi overnight, or if it is a burned DVD, you could rip it the ISO to your Computer and send it to your external hard drive with the WBFS manager.

3. smash_brew

Member smash_brew I may or may not have fallen

United States
    I've had this issue a couple times and it was due to dirty/scratched discs. Check the disc and try to clean them off with some warm water and a soft cloth if they are a little dirty. If they are badly scratched bring them to your local video store and see if they have a disc resurfacing machine. I've got one at the blockbuster video that i work at and it stopped the freezing issue on the few scratched games that i had.