1. DarkPromo

OP DarkPromo Member
    Newcomer

Slovakia
    for like a last month every time i wantrd to play any game on switch it said: checking weather this softare can by played. Its just me or like. I want to play games when im out. Whay the fuck i need internet to play any games? If its matter i have hacked switch. Its not banned and im using atmosphere. Is this normal or what. Sorry if thia is in wrong topic

2. releed

releed Newbie
    Newcomer

Fiji
    update your atmosphere

MarkDarkness likes this.
  3. pLaYeR^^

pLaYeR^^ Doctor Switch

Austria
    Sounds like a sigpatch issue. You have the correct sigpatches for your firmware and bootloader on your sd card?

4. DarkPromo

OP DarkPromo Member
    Newcomer

Slovakia
    i did all of that. still there

5. Deleted User

Deleted User Newbie

Update system version to 10.0.3 through ChoiDujour

6. Alex658

Alex658 GBAtemp Maniac

Venezuela
    Is your switch hacked? If not, are you being shared games from another nintendo account? (If so, then you will need internet every time you play)

7. azoreseuropa

azoreseuropa GBAtemp Guru

Portugal
    I think his games are outdated and need to update nsp to play them. That's what I think he is saying.

If you see the cloud icon on your games you will have to reinstall them. Dont worry your save wont be lost.

MarkDarkness and slaphappygamer like this.
  8. MichaelShawJr

MichaelShawJr GBAtemp Regular

United States
  9. MaxToTheMax

MaxToTheMax Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    If you have your Ninty account on multiple switchs, It will check for every switch that isn't set as your "Main" switch

10. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Member
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    If the problem is with a CFW Switch then I had this problem after doing a recent firmware update on my banned console. I didn't know what was wrong but someone suggested that my exFat sd card was corrupt. I formatted it to Fat and reloaded my games (took ages) it worked. So possibly your SD card has got corrupted. Hope this is helpful.

11. Alex658

Alex658 GBAtemp Maniac

Venezuela
    It should be worth noting that they probably mean FAT32, as i doubt the switch is capable of using "FAT" filesystem memory cards.

12. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

Norway
    Yeah, I've heard of this happening when people with old firmware from before the primary/secondary Switch thing was added update their CFW firmware. The Switch needs to go online once after that after that to set the console as primary, which is obviously a bad idea on a CFW NAND. It's possible to unlink your online account from the console turning the profile into a local one, which should solve the issue. It might however require reinstalling the games afterwards, if they have already been flagged as "needs online check", not sure how that works.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye, Jun 30, 2020
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - internet, switch,