Why do I hate people? (in real)

Chaosruler

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
about 2 years ago my mom moved to a town out of Jerusalem (you can see it's name on my location), why? no idea, all I know is that she's been interested in it since I was born (18 years ago), she paid nearly $450,000 (and that's just the amount I am aware of) to some contractor and believed the house will be reconstructed in no-time, like I kept telling her, something is fucking wrong with the people here, especially that contractor she chose, and what do you know? that contractor does nothing, he lives right infront of my door, sueing him won't help me since he owes $1,7 to the goverment and the goverment don't want to jail him because he has nothing, paying to this guy is a waste for them, there went the low, and make no mistake, if it wasn't for my friend, I would've go insane, grab my pistol and shoot him in the face, my friends made me consider his family to account, which I can't believe I do

my mom is my fucking only parent, I don't have a richass father or father at all, money is hard for us, it really is, and now this "peacfull cool town" has the nerve to ask my mother to particpate in Sukkot (a Jew holiday where one CAN build a house of wood) and buy one from `em, first thing I've done is told my mom to say NO, we don't have to do it, we have our own "house" which is considered a "roof" (what you need in order to do that holiday, simply to not be directly beneath the sky) and we don't have the money to waste on that, but guess what? she did it, their fucking sucking money from a single-parent mother who got her money stolen before, ever since 2 years ago I've been acting more and more aggresive. went into fights (which I detest), lost more and more friends (which I lost enough since I moved) and I've been less and less nice in real, actually I am a whole different person in real (though I kept the same e-personality), people are already afraid to went close near my house or ask for my help, and I don't give a shit about it, I think the world is better with those people being dead, they don't deserve life, they pirate EVERYTHING, laughing at me while I buy some retail games, make it harder on my mother and me, mock me, and I detest them too, I know it seems like I am the problem but they are freaking bitchs, I hate them, trully do, I wouldn't lean an eyebrow even if they'd die near me, I would actually point and say "That's what you get for being a bitch"

There, said it, now I need to say it in real

SixtySixHundred

Trophies
XP
Country
Pah, the phrase, "A fool and their money are soon parted", springs to mind...

As for your tirade about pirates mocking you!...

Hahahaaaaa! You pay for games and I don't! Sucker!

Seriously, the dude who ripped your Mother off is a shit, what goes around, comes around and he will get his. The rest of the post is just angry ranting! There's people in the world with troubles 10times this! You have a home, good mother and from what I can gather, there's a good community spirit in your town. The fact that she was asked to take part in the Jewish holiday says a lot. Maybe she felt socially obliged to participate!! Trust me, nobody in my area is gonna build me and my family a house! Not ever!

Well, that's my 2-pence worth anyhoo...

Chaosruler

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
I live in Israel, I am Jewish, of course we are taking part of Jewish holiday, I don't know about the whole community, but so far I met shit people only who wouldn't thank me after replacing the shell of their PSP even if I ordered it from DX and paid it from my bank account, though yeah, I am lucky that after 2 years I finally have roof above my head, am I? patheic to even think that way, there's a reason I hate them, they are not the community I grew up with in Jerusalem, they are much much worst

Shit thing is it's Israel, I am 18, it's time to go to the army and protect those shitholes who don't deserve that
edit: my friends in Jerusalem are the only reason I won't go to the army and anonuce disloyalty to Israel

SixtySixHundred

Trophies
XP
Country
My reply seemed a bit confrontational now I've read it back to myself. I honestly didn't mean to sound so horrible.

What I meant to say really, was that you seem like a decent, intelligent person. What do you want with all these people? If they can't treat you and your family with some respect then maybe don't do things for them.

Obviously there's things you have to do, so do those things. But the 'favours' they ask of you should be met with hostility. If someone asks you to repair their PSP, tell them to go f*ck themselves, respect works both ways! If they give you any trouble, refer them to me.
laugh.gif

Dude, you're always lucky to have a roof over your head. Don't take these things for granted.

Chaosruler

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
SixtySixHundred said:
My reply seemed a bit confrontational now I've read it back to myself. I honestly didn't mean to sound so horrible.

What I meant to say really, was that you seem like a decent, intelligent person. What do you want with all these people? If they can't treat you and your family with some respect then maybe don't do things for them.

Obviously there's things you have to do, so do those things. But the 'favours' they ask of you should be met with hostility. If someone asks you to repair their PSP, tell them to go f*ck themselves, respect works both ways! If they give you any trouble, refer them to me.
laugh.gif

Dude, you're always lucky to have a roof over your head. Don't take these things for granted.
You are right, I should be actually thankful for the roof I got above my head, that was jerky of me, also I already started treating them the way they treat me, why do you think I started fighting with them? the guy smashed his numble-pad of his PSP3k and ordered me to fix it ("I will pick it up by tomorrow"), like I have a reserve of numble pads just for him (and make no mistake, PSP3K uses different kind of numble pads that according to him "feels different", I need to find what the hell he was talking about as well), I was took as granted as their nerd\engineer, I didn't fix it and I told him I won't do it to his face, his response was something along the words of "hahaha, you got me there", well, my serious Russian face should have made it clear enough, especially since it wasn't smiling, it was his lack of IQ that couldn't deal with it, and seriously, I saw 10 years old girls who were able to replace a PSP shell, it's not hard at all, they are also cheap, DX might not be selling metallic ones like he wants to, but if he keeps his electronics well even plastic can last forever, look at my GBA Indigo, 10 years and it's complete plastic

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ