Whose E3 conference are you most looking forward to?

e3.jpg

With E3 less than a month away - people are soon to start boarding the hype train for each companies conference and the usual pre-E3 buzz is starting to build!

New game announcements, new trailers for upcoming titles, potential new hardware reveals... All the usual E3 stuff!

Each major gaming publisher will be holding their usual conference during this time, but which are you most looking forward to watching or reading about?

Let us know what games you're hoping to learn more about and while you're here, let us know what your wildest E3 wishes are! Anything is possible although there's not much left...

A table of global conference times is shown below, courtesy of Cheesemeister3k on Twitter.

Global conference times

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Nintendo. I want to see more of Smash and Pokemon Switch. Hopefully they will have some surprise announcements as well, last year had quite a few, even though overall it wasn't that great.

Also hoping Square Enix is showing off the FF7 remake. I'm skeptical if I'll like it but I'm reserving judgment for when I see some actual gameplay.

Waveracer

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm looking forward to watching Microsoft's show, they are doing pretty good lately and I want to see what they have prepared for Xbox One X. Always curious about Nintendo but I don't expect them to announce Switch's revision until two months before its launch, probably next year. I would love to hear about Resident Evil 2 Remake and Kingdom Hearts 3.

Lazyboss

Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
I'm dying to see some news of FFVII.
Nintendo? meh, they have the same games that they keep milking over and over.

Glyptofane

🇵🇸
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sony of course. That's where all the good stuff will be. I'm curious and excited for Nintendo, but not expecting much other than more ports of Wii U games.

Attainable

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo because they always have things out of left field, and there's lots of "announced" exclusives we haven't seen any footage of yet....
Smash, Pokemon, Fire Emblem...etc.

graeme122

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Smash, Octopath Traveller, Pokemon, Fire Emblem and Yoshi aren't timed exclusives.

I know that, I was basically stating that there are no timed exclusives for the switch. I want a game that's on the Switch for a few months first and then go to PS4, Xbox, PC. Not gonna lie but my switch is currently only good for Nintendo EPD and obviously Atmosphere later but that doesn't benefit Nintendo.

Last edited by graeme122,

Glyptofane

🇵🇸
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just let me have a confirmed release date for No More Heroes 3. Then i know when to start saving for the game, and a Switch console.
Except it's not really NMH3 as it's more of a spin-off than a sequel. What they showed was so radically different and worse looking than the previous games that I sadly lost all hype.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/PRMX5mX-hvs?si=JdjNrndYJ7PelC7q